Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iMPACT lately

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nay_Than View Post
    Does it matter if they use it? Sure it may seem cheap, but it works right?

Also, i personally think that TNA has improved so fucking much lately.. i dont know why everyone is still dissing it? The only pointless thing i can mention is the stupid fucking Pope / Joe storyline...
    And Morgan/Hernandez but yeah, its getting better...

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    And Morgan/Hernandez but yeah, its getting better...
    I think the morgan / Hernandez one started off stupid but i think its slowly got better... but its still shit.

I think the X - Division is getting much more light now.

Does it matter if they use it? Sure it may seem cheap, but it works right?

Also, i personally think that TNA has improved so fucking much lately.. i dont know why everyone is still dissing it? The only pointless thing i can mention is the stupid fucking Pope / Joe storyline...
    Don't know what you've been watching but all i've seen is constant hogging of the spotlight by Jarrett, Karen, Angle, Immortal, Anderson and fortune. They are garanteed 3-4 segments an episode! No, it hasn't improved, it's still boring to me.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by markedout4life View Post
    well im not disagreeing with you that these wrestling fans who show up to the impact zone weekly are jaded.to be honest im sick of seeing them in the front row week in and week out. overexposed and makes the show look cheesy. why not try and sprinkle these hardcore tna holics throughout the crowd. its getting to the point where they are more famous than two thirds of the x-division. now i am not hating on these mongoloids and ruffians, i am just very turned off from tna when these rapscalions invade my personal space on a recurring basis.
    Yeah man! Way to put that word a day calendar to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Don't know what you've been watching but all i've seen is constant hogging of the spotlight by Jarrett, Karen, Angle, Immortal, Anderson and fortune. They are garanteed 3-4 segments an episode! No, it hasn't improved, it's still boring to me.
    Well i think it has improved.

The X division is getting so much more light and i think the RVD / Sting / Anderson is very entertaining. Same with the Angle and Jeff segments. I find it a hell of alot more entertaining than Raw or Smackdown!

And btw, how the fuck am i a "Fanboy" because i prefer TNA to WWE?

Well i think it has improved.

The X division is getting so much more light and i think the RVD / Sting / Anderson is very entertaining. Same with the Angle and Jeff segments. I find it a hell of alot more entertaining than Raw or Smackdown!

And btw, how the fuck am i a "Fanboy" because i prefer TNA to WWE?
    Well, because you put "Also, i personally think that TNA has improved so fucking much lately.." It's the aggressive and fact like statement you made. I've taken you off the fanboy thing because quite frankly, you aren't as bad as the others on there who would swear blind that TNA is the greatest thing on television, when quite frankly i tolerate because i am a wrestling fan these days. Yes, Angle and jarrett, Anderson/RVD/Sting, Immortal v Fortune are entertaining to a point, but they are hogging the spotlight way too much. We don't need to see each member of each respective fued on camera 3-4 times an episode! It takes up WAY too much time that could fit a match in for people who actually want to see WRESTLING and not a ton of backstage interviews that look like they are being filmed by a thirteen year old on his Iphone. The X-Division and it's belt is one of the lowest priorities on that show now and personally, Smackdown has the most wrestling out of all three shows. The past few weeks TNA has had barely 20minutes of wrestling on impact! Raw and smackdown i can watch it all the way through every week. TNA i usually start losing interest and end up reading the newspaper or going on my laptop waiting for a match to come on (9 times out of 10 the match is a disappointment anyways). I'm not a TNA Hater. I want them to do well and it pisses me off that they are putting on shows that TNA marks won't admit aren't THAT entertaining! Wrestling fans should take a leaf out of other sports books; when your team does bad, they do bad. You accept it, you vent, you curse the players for playing poorly. Same with TNA.
    Russo just needs to learn how to finish a storyline without adding different twists and turns to try and keep an angle "fresh". Usually with Russo, storylines randomly just end with no explanation. Fueds end with no explanation. They really need to get a good, consitant writer and then a head writer that could filter Russo and they would be on their way. One advantage TNA is failing to take advantage of is the internet! Listen to fans. Put polls on TNAwrestling.com like "Should we add more X-Division matches to our shows?". If it ends up a unanimous yes (which it would) then follow through with it!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

What the hell is happening with the whole Velvet Sky Angelina Love Winter angle:|.
    On a side note: I like the entrance of the Mexican American stable, with their freakishly big Mexican flag.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    What the hell is happening with the whole Velvet Sky Angelina Love Winter angle:|.
    On a side note: I like the entrance of the Mexican American stable, with their freakishly big Mexican flag.
    I bet they really wished they kept Homicide.

This stable is a poor mans LAX.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I bet they really wished they kept Homicide.

This stable is a poor mans LAX.
    This. I'm sorry but did anyone notice the racism of the Mexican group? They said segregation in there theme entrance. Really TNA???
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    This. I'm sorry but did anyone notice the racism of the Mexican group? They said segregation in there theme entrance. Really TNA???
    Really? Well that's just stupid from TNA...

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''