Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iMPACT lately

Hybrid View

iMPACT lately

I was catchingup on iMPACT for the last couple weeks and noticed they've been using a crowed track during the show... for boo's and cheers, i think it's cheap very cheap, I know WWE does this but TNA hasn't i just noticed lately they've been doing it!

Blog Entries
    I noticed this as well. I think back to WCW with the Goldberg chants when i watch during RVD coming out.

Not sure why they need them, they only have about 500 people at there shows. Seems like they could just ask them to be vocal.

JohNNy PhaNtom "The Perfectionist"
    Best Wrestler ive ever seen in person: ULTIMO DRAGON
    www.WRASSLE.net If your into E-feds. Check it out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPhantom View Post
    I noticed this as well. I think back to WCW with the Goldberg chants when i watch during RVD coming out.

Not sure why they need them, they only have about 500 people at there shows. Seems like they could just ask them to be vocal.
    They didn't always have it though. When he first came to TNA I believe the crowd was actually into it. Now, I just think they are bored and could careless what happens on iMPACT.

Man tna has really gone downhill lately i promised myself i would start watching just to show support to the wrestling business as a whole, but tna gives me the biggest fucking headache sometimes, and just the feel of the whole show just feels........weird

I'm watching Impact right now and having a hard time paying attention to it had to jump on the comp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPhantom View Post

I believe its 1000 now.

Normal Member
    well im not disagreeing with you that these wrestling fans who show up to the impact zone weekly are jaded.to be honest im sick of seeing them in the front row week in and week out. overexposed and makes the show look cheesy. why not try and sprinkle these hardcore tna holics throughout the crowd. its getting to the point where they are more famous than two thirds of the x-division. now i am not hating on these mongoloids and ruffians, i am just very turned off from tna when these rapscalions invade my personal space on a recurring basis.

Quote Originally Posted by markedout4life View Post
    well im not disagreeing with you that these wrestling fans who show up to the impact zone weekly are jaded.to be honest im sick of seeing them in the front row week in and week out. overexposed and makes the show look cheesy. why not try and sprinkle these hardcore tna holics throughout the crowd. its getting to the point where they are more famous than two thirds of the x-division. now i am not hating on these mongoloids and ruffians, i am just very turned off from tna when these rapscalions invade my personal space on a recurring basis.
    Yeah man! Way to put that word a day calendar to good use.

Ahh so that's why Matt Hardy gets a reaction now.

I thought the RVD entrance was tracked because the voices are always the same and at the same volume (although the impact barn usually has the same people so it may just be that)

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

well in the last month they started doing it A LOT so there's no dead space for anything!(damn you ERIC)