Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Network

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    With it coming out on the 24th of Feb., how many folks do you reckon they'll have by the end of March?
    Maybe 150,000 to 250,000. I mean it is a steal- but for someone who has limited data usage(due to using my cell provider) I couldn't do this. If that wasn't an issue the PPVs, I couldn't really care less for the most of them but would love to see the older ECW and WCW shows and any other old feds shows- WCCW, MidSouth, GWF etc.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Most likely will subscribe myself in due time... hope it a success and meet the numbers it need to be a success just for the classic wrestling and PPVs... It well worth $10
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    From what I'm reading the network will be compatible with Google Chromecast as well. If so, I'm thinking that will be a smart $30 investment so you can view the content on your TV. They even gave out Chromecasts to everyone at the announcement ceremony.
    Indeed, or if you have a PS3/4, Xbox 360 or Roku you are already set also. That is one of the best parts of this is the fact that it's not just on PC like how UFC's Fight Pass is right now, but on many devices where you can watch in HD on your TV also.

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Maybe 150,000 to 250,000. I mean it is a steal- but for someone who has limited data usage(due to using my cell provider) I couldn't do this. If that wasn't an issue the PPVs, I couldn't really care less for the most of them but would love to see the older ECW and WCW shows and any other old feds shows- WCCW, MidSouth, GWF etc.
    Honestly I think it will be more like 500,000. I mean A LOT of people order Mania and if even half of those people see this deal and have the resources, plus your former fans coming in for the classic content and people who usually stream for free, but for $10 a month would rather watch their PPV's in HD on their TV's (and get all the other content), I think this thing is gonna be huge and it will only get bigger through the first 6 months because of the 6 month commitment.

The real test will be after that, will it continue to grow because people are loving it, stay flat at a number, or will subscribers go down? I think that over 6 months people will see the value and keep it since it is only a $10 price point, and so over all it will keep growing, but at a slower pace after the first 6 months. WWE would REALLY have to put on some of the worse PPV's ever to the point where to they are losing WWE fans overall to lose subscribers IMO. I think they know that starting at Mania and continuing in the next 5 PPV's after they have to bring it and put on great shows to make sure that does not happen.

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

I'm going to watch it on my iPad while wearing my converse and drinking a Starbucks latte.

How will wwe network change the iwc?

hello all long time viewer/reader of this website its where i go for all my wwe news just wanted to introduce myself, ive been an avid wwe fan since the early 80s unlike all my friends i never grew up or out of wrestling, was wondering how do all you out there think the launch of the network will effect the iwc world, wit all the new shows and yada yada yas you reporters and webmasters are gonna have alot more on your plate dont ya think???

Probably not too much.

If WWE does new wrestling shows, then they might cover them - but there are more than enough folks on sites to handle it, or add more to their plate.

Some shows won't require much as far in depth reviews, so we might get more of recaps. Like for the countdowns and whatnot.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    MLB Advanced Media's role in WWE Network can't be understated, I don't think. They do a phenomenal job with the online video of Major League Baseball's website.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Wwe shows

When the wwe network airs will we be able to watch wwe shows on other network & channels ?

Thank you

It won't because they IWC clowns will find something to complain about. Like there aren't enough shows showing DB or Ziggler or whatever