Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Can you spoil anything that happens on Superstars? Just sayin'......
    I didn't realise Superstars was still a show, thought it was just written spoilers they used to fill in gaps on websites. How could they depush Ryback lower than that as punishment? He's have to just be a locker room rumour a gap in the list of superstars on the website rather than a name on the list. He's become a shadow of the shell of his future self

Blog Entries
    I love the way Kysys has gone to great lengths to label this a spoiler thread, yet put the actual spoiler in the title. Nice work!

I've heard multiple stories about Ryback. Some say people don't want to work with him due to him being reckless, some say he's fairly careful and worried about what he's doing to the people he's in the ring with.

In this case, Ryback reportedly took full responsibility for what happened.

It looks like they are going to have him chase Big E. Langston though.

--
    Ziggler isn't the only one to get injured this week or so, Roddy Strong had a scare as well after a botched Styles Clash, that saw him land on his head and lose feeling in his arm, I believe.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

People are ignoring a point here. Dolph has a habit of over selling so theres a possibility he could have caused it himself. I mean I'm not saying Ryback isn't without some fault but let's not rule Ziggler out of it.

Some say people don't want to work with him due to him being reckless, some say he's fairly careful and worried about what he's doing to the people he's in the ring with
    maybe he is careful in the ring to a select few, where he knows not to cross boundaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Cice View Post
    People are ignoring a point here. Dolph has a habit of over selling so theres a possibility he could have caused it himself. I mean I'm not saying Ryback isn't without some fault but let's not rule Ziggler out of it.
    i brought out about ziggler selling in the ring...

look up for my post

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    maybe he is careful in the ring to a select few, where he knows not to cross boundaries?
    I don't think it's that, it was a jobber who was interviewed after his match with Ryback that said it.

So either he was telling the truth, or he was just trying to butter up WWE - though, I'm leaning towards the former.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i brought out about ziggler selling in the ring...

look up for my post
    Oh my bad didn't see it.

Also, with how hard Ziggler sells, he may have contributed to this concussion as well.

Let's hope Ziggler sells just as well in his next job. "Do you want to up size that?" #employeeofthemonth