Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

**Superstars Spoilers** Dolph Ziggler Injured

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion during his WWE Superstars match with Ryback last night. It is believed that the concussion came from an overly stiff clothesline. Ziggler will be out of action until he can pass the company's testing.

This is the second concussion for Ziggler in the last year. Ziggler suffered a concussion last year after WrestleMania during his world title run.

Source: Pwinsider.com

As previously reported, Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion during his Superstars match with Ryback. The concussion is said to be serious, and not just a mild injury.

At this time, there is said to be a lot of heat on Ryback, due to there being complaints that he is reckless in the ring. It has also been said that this is another reason that his pushes have been cut off over the years.

WWE physician Chris Amann updated the status of Ziggler's health in a new article published on the official WWE website. "He does, in fact, have a concussion," said Amann. "His [symptoms] are starting to improve a little bit today. He will be seeing a neuropsychologist in Pittsburgh for further evaluation, and then his status will be day-to-day as his symptoms improve."
    Ok, so with the following said, how bad is this for Ziggler? How bad is it for Ryback?

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    This is yet another concussion for Ziggler. He's had a few in the last 12 months or so, so that's not a good sign. If it's as bad as they say, then I can only hope that he can recover from it. It would be a big shame if he had to step away from he ring because of it.

As for Ryback, well he apparently already has heat on him for not being careful with people in the ring, so this isn't exactly doing him any favors.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This is yet another concussion for Ziggler. He's had a few in the last 12 months or so, so that's not a good sign. If it's as bad as they say, then I can only hope that he can recover from it. It would be a big shame if he had to step away from he ring because of it.

As for Ryback, well he apparently already has heat on him for not being careful with people in the ring, so this isn't exactly doing him any favors.
    Will this do anything to get officials to take note that Ryback is dangerous? That is the million dollar question. Also, I hope Ziggler can come back from this, hopefully better than before, he has such a bright future ahead of him if he can.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Will this do anything to get officials to take note that Ryback is dangerous? That is the million dollar question. Also, I hope Ziggler can come back from this, hopefully better than before, he has such a bright future ahead of him if he can.
    Officials? You referring to the referees?

Blog Entries
    Reports are saying this concussion is more serious, and to have 3 in recent times is pretty bad, i just hope this isnt serious enough to keep him retired or anything, as for Ryback, all this can do is push him down the card, which i dont think to many will care about

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    I heard that people are complaining of Ryback's recklessness in the ring, thus the reason why his push has been de-escalated.

As for Ziggler, I heard that sending him to Pittsburgh for evaluations is not good news, but we should wait and see.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Perhaps if WWE turns Ryback face, he will less agressive in the ring, and more careful with people
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Perhaps if WWE turns Ryback face, he will less agressive in the ring, and more careful with people
    That's a great point. I mean, pushing him down the ladder as a heel still puts him in the ring with guys the WWE wants to build up. He can still injure those guys regardless of his spot in the company. Having him as a face might help to reduce that aggressive / stiff style. But then again, this concussion came from one of Ryback's signature moves, the meat hook clothesline.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't think so. He just needs to be more careful and less stiff. I get that he's a big 300lbs muscle heat, but he has to learn to be careful when working with others in the ring. It's not just about keeping yourself safe, you need to be able to keep your opponent(s) safe too.

does anybody care about this being a superstars spoiler?

its a shame that this happened to a great wrestler/star. its wrestling and things happen. i dont know what happen, im not gonna watch it, but ziggler is also known for taking bumps and selling the way he does. i really dont think he took it easy in the ring himself. i dont know what will happen next, but i hope he recovers and this doesnt result for the worse.