Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts?

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Ha I was only 7 at the time, but my dad's an old metal head and I grew up listening to Sabbath, Kiss, Maiden, Metallica, Motley Crue, Ozzy. It was a pretty epic show. Used to have a shirt from it that I would still rock to this day, but I can't find it anywhere.
    one word to that. \m/
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    one word to that. \m/
    Yep but I've only been to three "real" concerts since I live in Mississippi and don't really get that many hard rock concerts around my part of the state. I went to the KISS concert, a Red, Seether, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace concert in 2007 and Art of Dying, Halestorm, Skillet, Theory of a Deadman and Stone Sour last month. If we get another shitty country concert before a half decent rock show, I might go postal on somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Yep but I've only been to three "real" concerts since I live in Mississippi and don't really get that many hard rock concerts around my part of the state. I went to the KISS concert, a Red, Seether, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace concert in 2007 and Art of Dying, Halestorm, Skillet, Theory of a Deadman and Stone Sour last month. If we get another shitty country concert before a half decent rock show, I might go postal on somebody.
    damn! we got a huge heavy metal festival coming to montreal this summer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    damn! we got a huge heavy metal festival coming to montreal this summer
    Do you speak French?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Do you speak French?
    yes i do! i'm perfectly bilingual in both English & French

Blog Entries
    OMG your so lucky.

Blog Entries
    Last one I saw was on Feb 15, Bon Jovi in Toronto. Great set, they play 5 songs that were in my wishlist. Fav concert would probably be seeing Guns N' Roses last year in Toronto, the show ended at 2 am, crazy

Blog Entries
    My first concert was Iron Madien Somewhere Back In Time 2008 tour at Saprissa Stadium, was awesome!!!, then I went to Metallica in 2010, Megadeth in Autodromo La Guacima, Rhapsody Of Fire, Helloween/Stratovarius this year in Pepper's Club and last Friday I went to Michael Angelo Batio's presentation at The National Auditorium!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    OMG your so lucky.
    Why's that?

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    But of all the concerts I'v been to, the Dimmu Borgir show I went to a few years back was soo much f'n fun. It was a small venue (maybe 500 capacity) and the place was jammed. I was shitfaced on top of shitfaced walking in and all I remember is some dude with a long ass beard, that I was calling Jesus the entire night, jumping on shoulders screaming NORWAY!!!. Fun times.
    i still have a bad memory with Dimmu, not because of the concert, which was good but not my favourite, but because Amon Amarth toured with them, and had problems on the road and couldn't perform in the city I was going to (specifically Madrid), but they played in the rest of the Spanish shows. It was like OMFG! Catastrophic Fail!

Not sure which concert is my best, probably Opeth 05 and 06 or Nile+Grave+Belphegor in 08.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!