Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts?

My personal favorite show was the first chance I got to see 3 Inches of Blood live, I went insane, and Night Marauders is the single best song I have ever heard live, the energy during the breakdowns was absolutely insane. As far as other shows, I've probably seen Bad Religion a dozen times, they keep on releasing albums and they keep on exceeding expectations. I've seen Pennywise a shit ton also. My dream concert already happened, in 08 I got to see The Police on their farewell tour. It was damned expensive but totally worth it because I grew up on The Police. My next dream concert would have been The Clash but Joe Strummer passed away

..Step aside Christian, the real #1 Contender is A-Rodg..

Blog Entries
    The last concert I went to was The Cult in Melbourne, Victoria and the next one will be Kyuss Lives, exactly a year apart, my 2 favourite bands, how fkn cool is that?

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Rob as you live in Australia, you basically live in KISS country, even if they're Americans, their biggest sellouts are in Melbourne Australia. Like Paul Stanley once said, "Australia's the only place where they've opened up to us....literally arms and legs"
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    I remember wanting to see kiss in Brisbane in 1980, the Dynasty tour I think? Could have been Unmasked.....I was 8 and shit scared of Gene! Now though, with the fake spaceman and cat - hey is that Eric Singer as the cat? I wonder if they offered the spaceman part to Kulick first?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I remember wanting to see kiss in Brisbane in 1980, the Dynasty tour I think? Could have been Unmasked.....I was 8 and shit scared of Gene! Now though, with the fake spaceman and cat - hey is that Eric Singer as the cat? I wonder if they offered the spaceman part to Kulick first?
    KISS unmasked in 1983, but it was likely their Unmasked tour (the first with Eric Carr behind the drums). And yes, that is Eric Singer as the cat now stirred up alot of controversy but having these two characters keep the legacy of KISS alive! Yes I wanted to have Bruce Kulick back too but they chose Tommy Thayer and he grew on me and can really perform on stage. Eric Singer and Bruce Kulick still work together in a side project called ESP (Eric Singer Project) and Bruce Kulick now is the guitarist of a band called Grand Funk Railroad

Blog Entries
    Grand Funk are still going? I mean the album Unmasked, not when they lost the makeup! That was in 1980, I just Googled it. Aaahhh Eric Carr, the fox, R.I.P.

Blog Entries
    Grand Funk are still going? I mean the album Unmasked, not when they lost the makeup! That was in 1980, I just Googled it. Aaahhh Eric Carr, the fox, R.I.P.
    Yes sir Grand Funk's still going and so is KISS (who are in the studio recording a new album), and can you believe it'll be 20 years since Eric Carr's death in November?

Blog Entries
    Shit it's been that long? Did you know Freddie Mercury died the same day?

Blog Entries
    Shit it's been that long? Did you know Freddie Mercury died the same day?
    yup, and i'm pissed that Freddie got all the attention and Eric got none and yes they died on november 24, 1991

Blog Entries
    It was a sad day and I mourned them both. Big losses