Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts?

Blog Entries
    Im going to Download next year
    wonder if Fozzy will go again

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Just got my tickets to go see Nickleback, SEETHER!, and Bush on the 16th of next month. Can't wait, I have been wanting to see Seether live since I started listening to them a few years ago.
    I saw them right after the Finding Beauty album came out. Red, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace, also. Great show, they had a member from each band come out and do a Deftones cover and they covered Come as You Are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Im going to Download next year
    wonder if Fozzy will go again
    Jealous!!!! I'm hitting up Uproar this year. Shinedown,Papa Roach headlining and Fozzy second stage

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm also going to Warped Tour with bands like Falling In Reverse, All Time Low, Yellowcard, Tonight Alive and many more.

Also Mixtape Festival The Fray, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted (I don't like them but whatever) Steel Panther, Carly Rae Jepson, AND NKOTBSB!! (New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys the actual reason I'm going)

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Just got my tickets to go see Nickleback, SEETHER!, and Bush on the 16th of next month. Can't wait, I have been wanting to see Seether live since I started listening to them a few years ago.
    Went to the concert last night and had a great time. We got there a little late plus we needed alcholic beverages and I needed my Seether shirt so we didn't get to see the first band, "My Darkest Days".

Seether was hella cool to see, but Shaun Morgan just stood in one place the whole time he was on stage and no stage lights were shining on him or the other band members which was kinda weird.

Bush was fucking awesome even though I fucking hate Gavin Rosdell. But they do have alot of great songs.

Nickel back was ok. After a couple of songs they came out to the middle of the arena and got on a platform that lifted them into the air that they played on. After they played "Rockstar" we all looked at each and knew we were all ready to go.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

I kick myself every day for missing Dream Theater Saturday night because of work, this will be the second time I miss them for the same reason!

Bought my tickets for Mayhem Fest. So stoked.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bought my tickets for Mayhem Fest. So stoked.
    The one at jiffy lube? I'm debating on going to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    The one at jiffy lube? I'm debating on going to that one.
    Yezzir.

Slipknot, Anthrax, Slayer, and Motorhead on the same tour. There's no debating. You must go.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yezzir.

Slipknot, Anthrax, Slayer, and Motorhead on the same tour. There's no debating. You must go.
    It's the fact that I have a fractured toe that's making me debate I live literally the next town over where Jiffy Lube is so getting there for me is easy it's the whole fracture I have that's Making me think