Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts?

The best concerts are always at the really small venues. Especially metal shows
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Up until this year it was Faith No More @ Sydney's Horden Pavillion on the Angel Dust tour, around 91-92? Also saw Nirvana at the same venue.

I saw The Cult @ The Palais in Melbourne on May 8 this year and that is now my best, probably moredue to my level of fandom though. Seeing Kyuss Lives on May 7 next year (my 2 faves within a year!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I was there saturday. Right bang in the middle. White lies WERE foooooking EPIC!!! When Muse came on the stage turned into some kind of transformer!!!! They really went to town on making a show of things. When they played Feeling Good I was in seventh heaven. Brilliant. Just Brilliant!

@TBOZ. I would have loved to see Biffy in Nottingham.... I would have been singing "I am a mountain, I am the sea" at the top of my lungs!
    I was about 10 from the front mate 5 from the lil walkway that came out from the stage! Was just an awesom day... but it was a long day check this for a treck...

Tamworth to Frome (Somerset)
    Frome to Bath
    Bath to London
    GIG
    London to Bath
    Bath to Frome
    Frome to Tamworth
    22 hour day mate thats bad ass lol!

p.s. never been a fan of feeling good but i nearly wee'd a lil when he started playin back in black lol!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling We need YOU!!!

www.myspace.com/twinjets

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The best concerts are always at the really small venues. Especially metal shows
    Agreed. The smaller the better
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Concerts?

I just got back from the Avalanche Tour that featured Art of Dying, Halestorm, Skillet, Theory of a Deadman and Stone Sour and I was wondering what each of your last or favorite concerts were?

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Just saturday night I saw Ice Cube at the house of blues. W.C. was with him. It was a great concert I got pretty drunk cuz we snuck a bottle in it's great cuz their drinks were $11 for a little 10 oz. cup of watered down jack and coke (I bought 1 when we finished the bottle). The pic down in my sig is me and my homeboy at outside the concert taking shots before going in.

My favorite concert would have to be Eric Clapton a couple years. The man's a huge idol of mine, so seeing him in concert was HUGE for me.

But of all the concerts I'v been to, the Dimmu Borgir show I went to a few years back was soo much f'n fun. It was a small venue (maybe 500 capacity) and the place was jammed. I was shitfaced on top of shitfaced walking in and all I remember is some dude with a long ass beard, that I was calling Jesus the entire night, jumping on shoulders screaming NORWAY!!!. Fun times.

Can't forget the time I almost died at a Cannibal Corpse show.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

yeah i had fun tonight fo sho. during Stone Sour's sets some skinny white guys tried to start a mosh pit and they were LOADED. So I'm standing there minding my own business when they move towards me and my bro. I'mma big dude (I'm 6ft2, 260lbs) so I pushed one of the guys back into their little pit and I swear he went halfway across the floor of the arena. It's always fun messing with drunk guys.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    I've seen Jools Holland live 3 times, and every time was awesome (if you're into that kind of music).

I was also lucky enough to go to Radio 1's big weekend last year (due to being a student in the host town of Bangor!!), and had the chance to see Scouting for girls, 30 Seconds to Mars (AWESOME!!!!!), Justin Bieber (it was great to have the chance to throw bottles at him in my drunk state!!), Chipmunk, Cheryl Cole (massive flop!!), Lostprophets, Alicia Keys, Dizze Rascal and Florence and the Machine. It was pretty awesome!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I've been to quite a few over the years...

My favourites are either happy Mondays, or oasis at wembley. Quality

LEGGOD!