View Poll Results: Is It Good Or Bad That Daniel Bryan Joined The Wyatt Family?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

8 24.24%
  • I don't know yet, but I'll give the storyline a shot.

19 57.58%
  • No.

6 18.18%
  • I don't care.

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Called it. Said it from the first time that they took Daniel Bryan on Raw that the WWE would have him join them. But I digress.

As for this whole situation I am going to wait for the storyline to unfold. I don't have high hopes for this storyline because of WWE's past handlings of self made stars.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

A lot of wait and see fans. Hopefully, WWE does this storyline good and keeps you guys invested.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Blog Entries

Interesting theory.

It is really too soon to tell but didn't they take him before? Maybe the guy in the sheep mask likes his goat looks? IDK but that would be an interesting yet creepy pic of Daniel and Erick together.

Thanks,
    MB

I'm interested to say the least. I mean normally if someone joins a group it happens 2 ways. Either they join quickly or the are forced into it by losing a match, IE: Cena joining Nexus. What made me interested is how you knew they wanted DB and you kind of had a sense he might join them, but you never knew just when or where it will happen. Would he abandon a friend during a match or what. The shock of having him join like he did is gonna pay off in interest with fans. Now all the WWE has to do is keep the holes plugged and let the 4 do what they do and you have one of the more interesting stories of the past 5 years.

If this means Daniel Bryan is simply a mid to upper mid card fodder with no intention of ever giving him the WWE Title, I am done with the WWE. I've been watching the WWF/E religiously since about 1981. I have never missed a RAW since it's debut episode. But the fact that the WWE would completely disregard the most over wrestler since Austin & The Rock, shows me they are clueless. I am holding out hope that this will be similar to Cena & Nexus, but not holding my breath. If Bryan is not penciled in for a WWE Title run starting at Mania, then this company is going down the shitter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    If this means Daniel Bryan is simply a mid to upper mid card fodder with no intention of ever giving him the WWE Title, I am done with the WWE. I've been watching the WWF/E religiously since about 1981. I have never missed a RAW since it's debut episode. But the fact that the WWE would completely disregard the most over wrestler since Austin & The Rock, shows me they are clueless. I am holding out hope that this will be similar to Cena & Nexus, but not holding my breath. If Bryan is not penciled in for a WWE Title run starting at Mania, then this company is going down the shitter.
    Posts like this irk me. Know why? It's because people think that if the WWE don't cater to their needs and their wants, then that means the apocalypse for the company. In fact, WWE's stock has nearly DOUBLED in his past year and the WWE's company stock is now estimated to be worth $1.25 billion despite the fact that Daniel Bryan hasn't been the WWE World Heavyweight Champion for 800 days. And what ever happened to just enjoying a story for what it was? You don't need a title to make an angle interesting. I find it hard to believe that you've never missed a RAW since its debut and you haven't found one angle, involving a favorite wrestler of yours, that doesn't revolve around a world title, which your post somewhat implies. If you want to be done with the WWE, so be it but don't think that it's going to come screeching to a grinding halt because you're not getting what you want.

Good post, Jellz.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

he doesn't need the title.

Blog Entries
    Go ahead and stop watching. Watch as WWE don't give a damn. If you can't enjoy a storyline for what it is, then they won't miss you, and it's you who's going to be missing out.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!