Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Will hulk return next week?

So I got to thinking with next week's raw being old school, will we see Hulk Hogan return?

I say yes. I think it would be better for him to return there rather than at the Rumble. We are sure to have other superstars return at the Rumble so u think having hogan return at old school would be more fitting. Plus with the rumblings that Hogan might be returning, Old School just seems like the better fit. What did everyone else think?

When HHH told Brad if he got his favor old schooler I instantly thought of Hogan. He seems like a perfect fit to return next week in logic, but there is no word that Hulk and WWE have made the deal. And by word, I mean Clark posting it in one of his awesome 539 updates.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

I think WWE leaked the Batista news, ON PURPOSE, to quiet the Hogan to WWE stuff...... think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by RampantLion2010 View Post
    I think WWE leaked the Batista news, ON PURPOSE, to quiet the Hogan to WWE stuff...... think about it!
    its a work. total mind blown

It would be perfect for Hulk Hogan's old ass to return and lightly walk out and say a few a brothers and dudes and get assaulted by the shield.. I wanna see Reigns spear hogan

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

no he won't return next week. it would be stupid not to hype his return.

yeah, i think next week would be a great time for his return. I would hate to see him as a surprise entrant to the RR. As long as his return does not invovle him getting into a wrestling match, i hope they have him stick around at least until WM30 in some way- special ref to a match. He desrves at least one more WM showing- without him wrestling probably would not have gotten so popular in the 80s and there would be no WM. And more importantly there would probably not be the modern day Hogan(john cena) that we all love

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Would love to see him back at Old School Raw next week.
    When he does eventually make his return, I hope that he uses 'Voodoo Child' as his theme. I was never a fan of 'Real American'.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    it would be perfect for hulk hogan's old ass to return and lightly walk out and say a few a brothers and dudes and get assaulted by the shield.. i wanna see reigns spear hogan

^^^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^

Hogan returns to WWE tonight in vegas....

Every knows its the network but theyre still really hyping the surprise element.

Vince Mcmahon, Stephanie, HHH, HBK, Stone Cold, John Cena confirmed.

For a channel that will celebrate WWEs past as much as its present it just fits.