View Poll Results: Favorite Feud of 2013?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • CM Punk vs Paul Heyman

8 26.67%
  • Daniel Bryan vs The Authority

5 16.67%
  • Big Show vs The Authority

0 0%
  • Rhodes Brothers vs The Authority

5 16.67%
  • AJ vs Kaitlyn

1 3.33%
  • CM Punk vs The Rock

3 10.00%
  • Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler

0 0%
  • Daniel Bryan vs John Cena

3 10.00%
  • Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes

1 3.33%
  • Other

4 13.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feud of 2013

Feud of 2013

With 2013 coming to a close, I was wondering what everyones favorite feud of 2013 was.

For me, and judge me if you want, but the feud between AJ and Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship was tremendous. It completely sustained the Divas Division. From Big E Langston faking as Kaitlyn's secret admirer, their promos of betrayal, and even their matches. My gosh their matches have been some of the best Divas matches in a long while. The storytelling was spot on. They even had a contract signing. A contract signing! That is how great they did. Although it had no true closure, I hope this feud is revived sometime in 2014 with Kaitlyn getting her revenge.

So what was your favorite feud of 2013? Is there a feud that I perhaps threw under the rug? Let me know.
    Last edited by Cross; 12-29-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    With 2013 coming to a close, I was wondering what everyones favorite feud of 2013 was.

For me, and judge me if you want, but the feud between AJ and Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship was tremendous. It completely sustained the Divas Division. From Big E Langston faking as Kaitlyn's secret admirer, their promos of betrayl, and even their matches. My gosh their matches have been some of the best Divas matches in a long while. The storytelling was spot on. They even had a contract signing. A contract signing! That is how great they did. Although it had no true closure, I hope this feud is revived sometime in 2014 with Kaitlyn getting her revenge.

So what was your favorite feud of 2013? Is there a feud that I perhaps threw under the rug? Let me know.
    Yes! Yes there is... Every other feud in 2013! lol I'm joking it was a good feud and I wouldn't mind seeing it again! Not my favourite feud of the year but that's what opinions are about!

My favourite feud of 2013 would have to be erm huh good question I don't really have a feud that stood out for me to be honest! Daniel Bryan's feuds which have rose him to a high profile and have brought out this new energy. Apart from that I guess Taker/Punk was good not great and really only good due to the unfortunate passing of Paul Bearer!

Blog Entries
    Daniel Bryan vs John Cena to me for me...

It wasn't the longest feud but it was the feud I was most excited about. That being said I'm a pretty big fan of Bryan's and seeing him win the title the way that he did was just awesome... and then the anger of seeing him lose it the way he did... Just well played by the WWE.
    #BeJelly

I want to pick something but I just can't. Everything felt so....bland. Call me a hater if you like but to me everything of late just seems poorly executed. I felt like the Daniel Bryan & Authority feud could have been something really memorable when it started at SummerSlam but it just fizzled away. Of all the options you threw up there I would say the best one was Punk & Heyman. I'm just really hoping HBK would come of retirement for a match with Bryan at WM 30. Now that is a feud I could get behind.
    Last edited by Mr Punk; 12-29-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    HHH vs Brock

Brodus Clay and Xavier Woods!!

Cena vs. Bryan
    Bryan vs. Orton/Authority
    The Rhodes vs. Authority/Shield

Those are the feuds that stood out for me this year.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    For sure punk vs rock

Blog Entries
    a lot of lackluster feuds this year that never really "clicked"

although i loved the WWE vs The Shield at the start of the year

they were great matches to watch
    edge of your seat type stuff

Kassius Ohno vs William Regal.
    But for those in the poll : Punk vs Heyman.

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"