Looking to expand my wrestling viewing to ROH

Hi Guys,

I just had a quick question really! I've been a wrestling fan for 25 years now and I class myself as a WWE fan as I watch every week. But I am open to all areas of wrestling aswell as I've watched TNA for the past years years weekly and use to watch it briefly before.

However i I could say on one hand the amount of ROH matches I have watched and I'm not really sure why, maybe it's because I'm in the UK and it's not on tv over and if it is I don't have a tv so it wouldn't help as I watch everything online!

Anyway I'm looking to start following the current ROH product and I was just wondering what area of timeframe what be best for me to start watching there weekly show or is it monthly I'm not sure, that's how much in the dark on ROH I am. To get up to date and know angles/storylines going on at the moment and the current roster.

Thanks,

- Zom

you could sign up at their site, but it cost money. youtube can be tricky over seas, but give it a try. there is the popular site watchwrestling.net (i believe thats it)

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    you could sign up at their site, but it cost money. youtube can be tricky over seas, but give it a try. there is the popular site watchwrestling.net (i believe thats it)
    Thanks for the reply! But I know how to watch any wrestling, I was just after the best time period to go back to so I was update with all the latest storylines and current characters! For example so u know why they are feuding now or where this partnership or stable or feud came from!

oh, ok. gotcha. storyline? its hard to keep up, sorry i cant help much. i do watch roh, but with the way they tape its hard to follow. um, i could think of steen and el genrico. roh tournament was pretty exciting.
    if i could think of more, i'll leave a post.

If you are just looking to watch some great wrestling, look up any ROH matches with American Dragon, Claudio, Nigel Mcguiness, Punk, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kenta, or Austin Aries. This was a few years ago (Maybe 10 years ago now… damn time flies) that they were all in ROH at about the same time and I think it produced some of the best wrestling ever. Currently, I just started watching ROH again after a long break and I started at the PPV show in NYC in December. It wasn't too hard to pick up what was going on.
    [IMG][/IMG]