*spoiler* Weidman vs Silva 2

it was known that Silva still had one more fight on his contract after this fight, and that if he didnt retire after this match, he would most likely have retired after the next one *which rumor had him pushing for a mega fight against either GSP or Jones*

After watching tonights UFC, do you think Silva will even be able to return to fight ever again after how horrid that injury he sustained is?
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    No, I think he's done and dusted.

Agree with Rob - He is done after that. The next we'll hear about him in UFC is if one of the fighters he trains makes it to Dana White's playground.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Pretty much like DGR and Rob said Silva is done with UFC. It's pretty much going to be a very horrifying way to go out. And I also believe he was starting to lose his ring work and it showed in the fight.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Pretty much like DGR and Rob said Silva is done with UFC. It's pretty much going to be a very horrifying way to go out. And I also believe he was starting to lose his ring work and it showed in the fight.
    It was showing in the first Sonnen fight too

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

I actually feel worse for Weidman. His Title Win was thought of as a fluke and now this match did not do what it was supposed to (prove his worth as a champion) thanks to the fluke injury. Honestly, who can White book for him next that would solidify him as the legit champ who the fans will actually say was legit better than Silva? It will take him at least 4 title defenses against 4 big names before people will stop talking about either Silva clowning around in the ring or his freak leg break and start talking about Weidman as being the best in that division?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It was showing in the first Sonnen fight too
    I took that match like he was just slowing down his pace in order to catch Chael off guard, but then again Silva was indeed losing much of his skills by around that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I actually feel worse for Weidman. His Title Win was thought of as a fluke and now this match did not do what it was supposed to (prove his worth as a champion) thanks to the fluke injury. Honestly, who can White book for him next that would solidify him as the legit champ who the fans will actually say was legit better than Silva? It will take him at least 4 title defenses against 4 big names before people will stop talking about either Silva clowning around in the ring or his freak leg break and start talking about Weidman as being the best in that division?
    It will indeed take some time for Weidman to ensure he isn't a paper champion. I just can't take anyone he can get booked with to fight against and truly establishment himself as a true champion in the eyes of many people.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

About who he should face easy sonnon GSP or Jones I mean you want prove him as champ you do it against one of them
    I mean is ther a sold veteran still fighting lots of new faces in ufc from when I was watching
    You know a solid idea I think is you do a UF and put a shot on the line it's different give a buzz.