Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So much for Jericho leaving the WWE...

...he has a match right now against Morrison. Personally, I couldn't be more happy, I mean, it doesn't make ANY sense as far as the storyline goes, and maybe he will address this tonight, but nevertheless this is good news. Thoughts?

caught me by surprise!

jericho must have agreed to one last storyline before he left. that is just what i am thinking after all. ANYTHING could happen..
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Apparently he "denied" ever saying he would leave, or at least that's the WWE's execuse for it. My thinking, he resigned last minute.

he is still losing matches an after the match is over he always has the camera zooming in on him for a dramatic silence an facial expressions.. xD

i think jericho wanted to help push morrison before he left. i can picture this leading up to the point where he takes the mic an says "I quit!"
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

Blog Entries
    Could be they are angling to make him GM. His 'issues' with the mystery GM could simply be a throw off and lets be honest - since when has any WWE decision made the strictest sense. I think we can all agree, he'd be great in the role. He wouldn't even have to show up every week - the GM certainly in NO WAY needs to be the focus of Raw. And there's always the trick of filming in advance and inserting it 'live' which I've also seen them do.

I'm a BIG Jericho fan and I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Blog Entries
    apparently, they did an injury angle so maybe he would be off tv for some time.

Blog Entries
    Hopefully a face turn for Jericho and a heel turn for Orton

jericho is one of the most naturally talented wrestlers on the roster after orto & golddust

It will be a real shame if WWE loses a magnificent talent such as Chris Jericho. Truly a future Hall Of Famer.

Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    i think jericho wanted to help push morrison before he left.
    My thought as well.