Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is anyone else sick of Dixie Carter's on-air role?

It's probably just me, but I'm seriously sick of every 5 minutes the camera panning to Dixie. I really could care less what her facial expression is during every freakin segment. Every week it's more about her and less about the talent. Sorry, I'm venting.

Agreed, totally. But she's hot. In a soccer mom kinda way
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Yeah, I would rather see her than Vince, lol. But yeah, owners should not be on TV as much as Dixie has been lately or as Vince has in the past

well i am not sick of it cuz shes good to the eye...but a caring owner and looks out for talent sucks...go heel god dammit turn to a bitch....

She looks better than Velvet Sky and Christy Hemme put together. Which is saying something, as those two are both.. awesomely hot.

But yeah, often I like looking at a work of art such as Dixie more than half-naked men. Only sometimes TNA got the balance right
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    the bottom line is your gay if you dont like dixie, step out of that closet already bro. U MAD?

Come on what is this post about? Dixie is great, great looking for a MILF and she's the owner, I like that fact that she's out there and watching the matches, giving her thoughts on matches. She's not on tv too much and if she is hey, let it be, she's hot, really!

TNA has been awsome as of late.

I am! We get it, Dixie, you're the owner of TNA... and hot, I want to watch TNA, not The Dixie Carter Show.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, I would rather see her than Vince, lol. But yeah, owners should not be on TV as much as Dixie has been lately or as Vince has in the past
    vince got involved with the storylines and ACTUALLY wrestled.. xD he is way above dixie when it comes to being on camera
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

i think she will end up being on tna for the rest of the year at least part of this 'they' storyline shes good to look at and being the owner she can do do what she wants but better if she stays at ringside