Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

This is kinda Crazy but in wrestling anything is possible

Now i see people posting all the time about having a british faction in wwe and i'v knocked off the idea on countless occasions but the more i think about it the more i realize it could be a very dominant faction... now people have been saying there is too much factions in wwe but really their isn't much, you have the authority which consists of HHH, Stephanie, Kane and now and again the shield, you have the wyatts, you have the shield, and thats really it, so why not put in a dominant faction that can change the scene i mean think about it.... william regal as the manager, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntire, Adrian Neville, Mason Ryan, Oliver Grey, so there is 6 guy's all of them reasonable sized guys capable of dominating, and have paige and layla as the diva's of the faction, now it could start off as william regal being appointed manager of smackdown and he takes it upon himself to hire Adrian Neville, Mayson Ryan, Oliver Grey from nxt because he see's potential but he has only really thinking about his faction that he most desperately desires and he talks the other 3 guys in aswell so within the first month of him running smackdown he has a 6 person faction and he goes on the hunt for diva's and he assigns different superstars different tasks like he could split it up, adrian and oliver could go after the tag titles wade barrett the ic title, drew the us title, and sheamus the wwe unified title and he could have mason ryan be his body guard then once he gets paige on board he gets her involved in the diva's title and the layla can be his arm candy... if worked well i actually think that wwe could have a force to be reckoned with but it would have to be constantly in the spotlight to make sure it didn't flop, their could even be a feud between them and the authority who knows all i know is that if enough thought and effort was put into it, it might actually work

here comes the sheamus comments.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    here comes the sheamus comments.
    Allow me:

As a Scotsman, surely you know that The Republic of Ireland (where Sheamus is from) isn't part of Britain/the UK?
    I'm also not a fan of how you've literally gathered ALL the British wrestlers WWE have and just thrown them all in a faction.

If they did this, I think keeping it to 4 people would be fine. For example: Regal, Barrett, McIntyre and Ryan. Or: Regal, Barrett, Neville, Grey. Or: Regal, Barrett, Ryan, Neville. Or: Regal, Barrett, McIntyre, Neville.
    Any combination of 4 (forget the divas) would work fine.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Allow me:

As a Scotsman, surely you know that The Republic of Ireland (where Sheamus is from) isn't part of Britain/the UK?
    I'm also not a fan of how you've literally gathered ALL the British wrestlers WWE have and just thrown them all in a faction.

If they did this, I think keeping it to 4 people would be fine. For example: Regal, Barrett, McIntyre and Ryan. Or: Regal, Barrett, Neville, Grey. Or: Regal, Barrett, Ryan, Neville. Or: Regal, Barrett, McIntyre, Neville.
    Any combination of 4 (forget the divas) would work fine.
    In b4 someone mentions using it as a way to bring Paige to the main roster
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

If one would get a penny each time someone suggests this UK stable thing, one would be rich lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If one would get a penny each time someone suggests this UK stable thing, one would be rich lol!
    and buy tna and start their british invasion

Another British stable thread LOL!!

WWE does not need another stable. their 2 (legit) stables take up 1/2 of the show as it is.