Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slammy for best RAW episode

goes to the Slammy award show of 2013!!!!!,

your thoughts?
    CM-PUNK: watch out HHH, PIPEBOMB!!!

and foremost because of the ending in extreme overtime!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the great Steef View Post
    goes to the Slammy award show of 2013!!!!!,

your thoughts?
    What about your thoughts?
    Dont' expect other people's thoughts if you're not going to give your own.

and foremost because of the ending in extreme overtime!!!
    Raw always overruns by 10-15 minutes.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What about your thoughts?
    Dont' expect other people's thoughts if you're not going to give your own.

Raw always overruns by 10-15 minutes.
    The title say's it all, i think this is the best RAW of 2013, duh.

Best Raw of the year? You're pushing it there. But for the best ending? I'd have to agree. I've been dreading the main event, but now I'm surprisingly optimistic. Damn you wrestling! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Best Raw of the year? You're pushing it there. But for the best ending? I'd have to agree. I've been dreading the main event, but now I'm surprisingly optimistic. Damn you wrestling! *shakes fist*
    common, a funkasaurus heel turn, natalya winning, the crowd going ape-nuts fo D-Bryan, and that ending made this my RAW of the year by far!!!!

common, a funkasaurus heel turn, natalya winning, the crowd going ape-nuts fo D-Bryan, and that ending made this my RAW of the year by far!!!!
    The Raw after WrestleMania says hello. I will say, it has some nice moments. Like Cara winning. Brightened the dwindling hope in my heart for him to work.

Best RAW ending in a while.

Triple H & HBK vs Bryan & Punk is coming.
    Mark my words
    Yes I know, HBK will never wrestle again.....after that match

With what happened with Orton, WWE wants us to think that they're in Cena's Corner and Cena will be the winner but this won't happen.
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    My feelings exactly, but the main thing for me was that Bryan and Punk were brought into the end of the show instead of just standing there. I don't know if it was already scripted or not but with the Daniel Bryan and Yes chants they just couldn't ignore it. Also Trips looked generally pissed off when he started to yell over the fans to get his point across then just stopped and let them chant for awhile. Throw in Punk's facial expressions and I was smiling and laughing most of the segment.

Then when I thought it would be a Ortan and Cena brawl I see Punk get face washed and I knew he was gonna go after Ortan. What ensued after that was awesome with inserting HBK and Bryan back into it.

But for me my two favorite Raw's would be the night after Mania and I'm going to be biased here but the one I attended when they came here in September.

This raw though is difinatly up there.

Blog Entries
    And people said that Seattle couldn't be loud.

The ending of Raw was epic but I don't know if it's the best raw of the year.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !