Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    I see Roode and Storm as the top guys if they pick well. Anderson hasn't lived up to his potential in TNA and I think it's too late for him to do so now. The other candidate in my mind would be Aries. Lets face it Aries, Roode and Storm are all better all rounders than AJ was, all better at drawing you into the match. Maybe not as spottastic but all can talk better and perform in well told stories

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123 View Post
    If I were them I would build around Bobby Roode for the near future. Magnus could be the man if they give him a character alteration.

    What's very interesting to me is that TNA has been EXCELLENT at developing bad guys. Flat out excellent. Roode, Bully Ray, EC3, Bad Influence, The Bro Mans, etc.

    There are very very few good guys left now if AJ is gone. Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle are the only two main event faces. Anderson, Storm, Aries, and Joe (and Sting I guess) could be given that spot but are not booked in a way that would allow it naturally right now.

    They REALLY need to start developing some faces.

    Good point, but I think excellent might not be the best choice. They have definately done a better job with their heels than faces.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    I see Roode and Storm as the top guys if they pick well. Anderson hasn't lived up to his potential in TNA and I think it's too late for him to do so now. The other candidate in my mind would be Aries. Lets face it Aries, Roode and Storm are all better all rounders than AJ was, all better at drawing you into the match. Maybe not as spottastic but all can talk better and perform in well told stories
    I hope Storm, Joe, and Aries step in to fill the role as Angle and Hardy take more of a backseat.


    Sadly, I doubt this happens with TNA's track record over the past 5 years. Hopefully it changes with the new direction they seem to be heading in.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #23
    i don't know why you guys keep picking storm and roode. if you are building a face of a company it takes a few years and both those guys are in there mid to late 30s.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    they only have a hand full of guys that age.
    That's why I think it should be a guy from the indies
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  5. #25
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,861
    They'll take a punt on Magnus. He has the age and the look, he needs a character tweak though. Plus the UK is a real money market for them apparently.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    That's why I think it should be a guy from the indies
    wwe pretty much took all the good indie guys. they will need to find a rare jem in the indies.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    They'll take a punt on Magnus. He has the age and the look, he needs a character tweak though. Plus the UK is a real money market for them apparently.
    the ik is big for them cause there on free tv and people can watch. but rumors are they might be joining a new channel that isn't free tv.

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,861
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    the ik is big for them cause there on free tv and people can watch. but rumors are they might be joining a new channel that isn't free tv.
    Yeah it's on Challenge TV over here, although North American wrestling seems to always do well over here as we no longer have our own televised equivalents.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i don't know why you guys keep picking storm and roode. if you are building a face of a company it takes a few years and both those guys are in there mid to late 30s.
    It's not for the long term. It's the fill in time until they can either establish Magnus in the role or find someone that they can build on - A reason why they should have signed Brian Cage if you ask me.


    At this point, their only real option outside of the ones mentioned are leaning on the 40 year olds in Kurt and Hardy and I think that is an even worse option.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah it's on Challenge TV over here, although North American wrestling seems to always do well over here as we no longer have our own televised equivalents.
    Aren't they supposed to be returning the new and improved World of Sport in the near future?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.