Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Your idea is to replace John Cena with a Diva?

Get real man!
    I dont expect a Diva to main event a wrestlemania or anything, I mean more a merchandise pusher .... I think alot of young female fans could get behind a diva that has more appeal that the sex appeal driven divas we have right now.

Litas image back in the 2000's was a rock skater type chick who could kick ass and do cool moonsaults, if you interpted that in todays generation im sure you would have a female star

I never meant a woman could headline the company like cena

oooh i like this, but not a DIVA. a Wrestler, like AJ, or Natalya. i gave up on sports entertainment for the better part of 5 years. what brought me back? flipping through the channels and seeing Daffney on TNA. between her Punk and bryan I've been hooked again ever since. of course the women have sloppy matches. they are 5 min long at the most, and its almost all barbie dolls. give me some Kong, Natty, Tamina, Wendy Richter, the Farmer's Daughter, AJ, Beth, Gail Kim. and please some Daffney. The fact remains we need a good shock. like a female face or Corporate Cena

Thanks man , I haven't had a good laugh in a couple of days

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    LOL @ Paige.

I don't get the fascination over Lita. Did she cut a good promo? Nope. Was she innovative in the ring? Maybe for WWE but not really. She never really did much of anything except wear her pants too low and her G string way too high. She's not even very pretty. She basked in the reflected glow of other wrestlers and by pulling off a few extreme spots came to seem to be something great. Really, she wasn't. Fans with an attitude era contact high lol
    LOL @ Robstar @ Paige LOL