Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    A prettier face of the wwe?

    So every other week I see the comments about who will be the next John Cena, Who possibly could take Cena’s reign of popularity with the kids etc..

    So I hear the usual names Daniel Bryan, Big E, any of the Sheild, Dolph however I bring to you another idea and maybe an open market on the current WWE roster.
    So I noticed during the popularity of the new hunger games “girl power” is a big selling point right now and what if a “face of the wwe” was female,I get you proberley now think im bat sh*t crazy but hear me out here With the current young generation of fans how many of them are really young girls edging on their teens years that are crying out for a role model – who they can buy the merchandise to look like and aspire to be Its what the Diva’s division needs… a face that stands out, that sets the bar for the other Diva’s and more importantly someone that people can buy into.

    A decade ago a women champioship match would main event Raw,


    so think about it A Diva that can Kick Ass, be sexy, cut promos, stand up to the wrestlers essentially be a 2013/14 version of Lita during her run with the hardyz?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Paige.

  3. #3
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    LOL @ Paige.

    I don't get the fascination over Lita. Did she cut a good promo? Nope. Was she innovative in the ring? Maybe for WWE but not really. She never really did much of anything except wear her pants too low and her G string way too high. She's not even very pretty. She basked in the reflected glow of other wrestlers and by pulling off a few extreme spots came to seem to be something great. Really, she wasn't. Fans with an attitude era contact high lol



  4. #4
    ok the women match main event once and it was cause of trish stratus.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by thedick View Post
    So I hear the usual names Daniel Bryan, Big E, any of the Sheild, Dolph however I bring to you another idea and maybe an open market on the current WWE roster.
    Don't expect that guys like Big E, or Shield members can replace Cena as the face of the company and do all he does outside the WWE, charity things...It's obvious that this will never happen, no disrespect to these guys. Punk and Bryan can draw huge so may be they could but they won't, because WWE will turn them heel and face, so they won't for me. They won't push them as a "forever face" like they do with Cena.

    Jeff Hardy is a guy that was very popular when he battle Orton and Edge and Punk for the title. I read that he beat Cena at selling merchandise, so if he was still in the WWE and well booked, it could work.

    In conclusion, for me, I would say that the guy who will replace Cena, is not yet in the WWE, event not in NXT.
    Respect the beard !

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Your idea is to replace John Cena with a Diva?

    Get real man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    ok the women match main event once and it was cause of trish stratus.
    main event of trish and lita was horrible. it was sloppy and bad spots

  8. #8
    Fresh Member DannyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On a rock in space.
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    LOL @ Paige.

    I don't get the fascination over Lita. Did she cut a good promo? Nope. Was she innovative in the ring? Maybe for WWE but not really. She never really did much of anything except wear her pants too low and her G string way too high. She's not even very pretty. She basked in the reflected glow of other wrestlers and by pulling off a few extreme spots came to seem to be something great. Really, she wasn't. Fans with an attitude era contact high lol



    "Fans with an attitude era contact high lol" lol bless and Paige shes alot better then some on the main roster i mean for one she can wrestle.



    "I rather be hated for who i am, then be loved for who i am not."


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    main event of trish and lita was horrible. it was sloppy and bad spots
    so pretty much a tna match.

  10. #10
    Super Member/Featured Blogger VKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    704
    Blog Entries
    21
    To some this is far fetch, but Seth Rollins to me is that guy that could be the next Jeff Hardy and sell merch more than Cena if WWE pushes him the right way. Rollins looks like he could be another fan favorite like Jeff Hardy

    MY REVAMPED IMPACT WRESTLING: WHERE WRESTLING TRULY MATTERS
    ^^^^^ this is an e-fed of IMPACT Wrestling that i created

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.