View Poll Results: Should Taker's WM streak end?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 33.90%
  • No

39 66.10%
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 8492939495 LastLast
    Brock Lesnar fella!!

Yeah I agree that I think it has to be Lesnar or Cena. If this isn't Taker's last mania then I see Taker vs Cena next year possibly in Taker's last match, because although I am not a Cena fan, this match has to happen in my eyes due to that fact that like said above, the Super Cena thing vs The Streak writes itself. Also many fans might believe that since Super Cena defies the odds all the time that he might actually beat the streak, instead of picking somebody that we know won't break the streak. So yeah it writes itself.

This year I am thinking that it will be Lesnar vs Taker. Honestly I do want to see this match, I was watching when the Taker and Lesnar had that stare down in the UFC and it felt so real and gave me goosebumps. But is taker healthy enough to face Brock? That is the question because like you guys said he really is a beast in his matches.

it means nothing to me after screwing up one hell of an opportunity last year. If a heel Punk woulda beat the streak--oh wow. Punk would have became the worst heel since Piper. This crap can't go on forever. That torch needs to be passed, but how you gonna do it right? I wouldn't mind Cena taking it, but as Corporate Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinb12 View Post
    it means nothing to me after screwing up one hell of an opportunity last year. If a heel Punk woulda beat the streak--oh wow. Punk would have became the worst heel since Piper. This crap can't go on forever. That torch needs to be passed, but how you gonna do it right? I wouldn't mind Cena taking it, but as Corporate Cena.
    what torch needs to be pass? undertaker has no torch.

Cena is about the only one left who has a legitimate chance of beating Taker but I have a feeling Cena will be in a Title match.

He'll probably beat Brock this year, if they do get another year out of him I think they could look at Reigns going over him next year.

Why not have Daniel Bryan face him and talk about being a Main event A+ player in the buildup. It should be a respect match face vs face in a great match for the history books. Daniel Bryan can say at least he tried and pushed taker to the limit .

Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan! Yes!x3

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

the main event playa ....mr. broooodus clay

Blog Entries
    Lemme throw an outlandish option: Keiji Mutoh. He's been in WCW back in the day, right? Well, he can be inducted in the HOF, and his matches promoted on wwe.com, Punk or Bryan can use the Muta Lock or the Shining Wizard (unlikely), commentators can make references to Mutoh whenever this moves happen. Then, on Raw after EC, Mutoh comes to thank everybody, talk about his times back in the USA, and how he did a lot of things on the States but one: facing the Undertaker. Gong, Taker accepts.

No chance in hell, I know, just wanted to throw that in.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

'Taker & The Streak

On the main board there is an article of Ted Dibiase Sr. in which he shares his thoughts on 'Taker's undefeated Streak. He said the following:

"People ask me, I have mixed feelings. One part of me says leave the streak, it’s an honor to who he is, and how his character has endured and to Taker who’ll always be remembered. But you know, the other part of me think it’s like when Andre The Giant allowed Hulk Hogan to beat him at Wrestlemania 3, he passed the torch. I feel that’s one of those things that has to happen. After all, it’s a business. You’ve got to have new stars and you need people to pass the torch to build those stars. I don’t know, but either way I’ll be happy."
    So my question is, Does Dibiase Sr. have a point? Should 'Taker go out undefeated or should he pass the torch to a young guy and be beaten?

Blog Entries
    I don't really care either way anymore. I am kind of bored with the predictability in all honesty.
    #BeJelly