Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely PERFECT! View Post
    All joking aside. The Rock could play in a remake of Spawn!!! That would be friggin sweet!!
    Haven't they been working on a sequel to Spawn for almost 20 years?!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Haven't they been working on a sequel to Spawn for almost 20 years?!
    I also heard that Rock was "going" to play Beast in the X-Men 3 before. Fucking rumors lol
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

He had a HulkMania tour and it was good from what I have heard.

And come on man, The Rock is not that bad at acting, neither is Cena, The Rock is better on that, though.

And like Rich Cranium said, Cena is better actor than Hogan, maybe even Snooki (who is not an actess) is better when she is not hammered, so I guess...never?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Storm View Post
    That is not possible. No Holds Barred, Suburban Commando and Thunder In Paradise = Holy Trinity of Awesome.
    At least they were in movie theaters longer or on TV and not for just one week than onto DVD!
    Well to be fair, at that time anything got featured on Cinemas, not much straight to Video at the time. And as for Thunder on Paradaise, well that was a good series for its time, unfortunatelly only lasted one season.

But still, Cena is better actor than Hogan in my opinion, the projects they have been involved with are not thsat much relevant because is not about quantity.

Besides Hogan as a Wrestler was Huge back then, he could have had a Cooking TV series and it would have been on the air for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    I also heard that Rock was "going" to play Beast in the X-Men 3 before. Fucking rumors lol
    Hahahhahaha.

I just pictured Rock in blue fur.

loved hogan/dixie sux chants but kinda tired of those cena haters..cmon give him some respect
    P.S. miss Steph ,was cool to see her

Quote Originally Posted by sporty View Post
    loved hogan/dixie sux chants but kinda tired of those cena haters..cmon give him some respect
    P.S. miss Steph ,was cool to see her
    It was quite refreshing to see her and she still looks great! Here's hoping she's the Raw GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

forget The Raw Gm......wikipdia has stated that as of march 28 2011....vince mcmahon is in talks with scotty too hotty and rikishi..if wwe signs them i think the tag team division can be saved...

wwe is negotiating a deal with scoty too hotty and rikishi......damn exciting!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RATED Y2R View Post
    forget The Raw Gm......wikipdia has stated that as of march 28 2011....vince mcmahon is in talks with scotty too hotty and rikishi.
    I'm assuming that this is a joke.