Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Rock Hints On Wrestling Again?

Interesting comments from The Rock:

In the latest issue of WWE Magazine, there is an interview with The Rock discussing his career and his return. When asked about how many of his old ring outfits he still has, he said, "I still own it all. It's still with me in my house. It was never going away because I knew I would one day use it again."

When asked if he was going to return to wrestling he stated, "Making movies is something that I love to do, and I know that it brings a lot of people joy, which in turn brings me and my soul great gratification. Being in the ring and entertaining the audience and kicking ass physically brings me and my soul great gratification as well. I can guarantee that I can always do both."

Blog Entries
    Was just going to make a thread on this!!
    If it happens, I'll mark out hard!! But given what he's said in the past, I'm doubtful over if it actually happens tough.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Interesting comments from The Rock:

In the latest issue of WWE Magazine, there is an interview with The Rock discussing his career and his return. When asked about how many of his old ring outfits he still has, he said, "I still own it all. It's still with me in my house. It was never going away because I knew I would one day use it again."

When asked if he was going to return to wrestling he stated, "Making movies is something that I love to do, and I know that it brings a lot of people joy, which in turn brings me and my soul great gratification. Being in the ring and entertaining the audience and kicking ass physically brings me and my soul great gratification as well. I can guarantee that I can always do both."
    likely a one-off deal
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    likely a one-off deal
    Personally, I think it's also a one-time deal but I also think it's highly unlikely he will wrestle again. It's one of those "never say never" deals but in the end, it's truly "never" going to happen.

he will most likely wrestle again
    they keep pushing the rock/cena feud
    it would be cool if the week before mania
    they made it a 3 way match for the wwe title

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Was just going to make a thread on this!!
    If it happens, I'll mark out hard!! But given what he's said in the past, I'm doubtful over if it actually happens tough.
    lol...I'm the quick hands in the west lol. Actually though, I was surprised it wasn't made before I made it because it is board material for sure.

Blog Entries
    Via Sattilite?

Blog Entries
    The Rock may drop a Rock Bottom or a People's Elbow but I don't see an actual match unless it's something quick being shutdown do to Mizference!

i think i would have to see it to believe it. i would love to see The Rock wrestle again, but only if he still has it. i dont want to see him pull a Hogan.

i was hoping The Rock would return as a heel with his egotistic hollywood gimmick, then come wrestlemania he would use his "hollywood" money to buy the money in the bank briefcase ( i know there's no MITB match now though ) off the winner then cash in on the winner of Cena/Miz the same night. Now even i know this is a stupid idea, but would be awesome to watch i think.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim