Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member

Legends match at Wrestlemania

This is mt first thread.

What do you think of a legends match at wrestlemania to bump up the card. What about Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs Kevin Nash or something to that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphian33 View Post
    This is mt first thread.

What do you think of a legends match at wrestlemania to bump up the card. What about Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs Kevin Nash or something to that regard.
    Nice idea my friend, but I think it's a bit late now. Could we see Nash in some capacity? Maybe...

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Yea, its not ganna happen now, maybe a gimmick battle royal.... That would be tite.

No, that'll be totally unnecessary.

Fresh Member
    I wasn't thinking for this year but next year as a way for people to get excited about seeing legends they havent seen wrestle. Like seeing Randy Macho Man savage compete just at Wrestlemania because theres no way he could come back full time.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphian33 View Post
    I wasn't thinking for this year but next year as a way for people to get excited about seeing legends they havent seen wrestle. Like seeing Randy Macho Man savage compete just at Wrestlemania because theres no way he could come back full time.
    Sorry I thought when you stated "to bump up the card" you meant this year. Could be a possibility...

We had bret hart last year, and the year before at Wm 25 we had Chris Jericho vs. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and Rowdy Roddy Piper w/Ric Flair.

LEGGOD!

Fresh Member
    That was good. What about dream match ups like Macho man vs Ricky the dragon, in this day and age. That would be something.

Steamboat can't wrestle anymore.

As thedag point out Steamboat can no longer wrestle he has a heart condition , but i do like the concept .
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"

Blog Entries
    Steamboat can't wrestle? What about Macho Man?! I'm shocked that anyone's even suggested that he should compete!! If you've seen him these days, you'll see that there's no way in the world that he could work a match!! Not sure about Steamboat. He looked good against Jericho 2 years ago, but as pointed out, after his recent health problems, not sure if he's up to it.
    It's an interesting idea nonetheless!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!