Exclamation OCW: A New Era of Wrestling

OCW ( Ocoee Championship Wrestling ) is the future of wrestling and you can be apart of the revolution today! OCW will feature some of the most extreme, action-packed, violent, and crazy wrestling you can't see anywhere else with a fresh roster of wrestlers who take risks and show immortality. OCW will tape 1-2 special events monthly and a weekly online series that would be put on YouTube.com for the whole world to see what OCW really is! Fans can purchase OCW gear with our online store, stay up to date with OCW with news, match results, videos, and more at the official website of Ocoee Championship Wrestling. Get connected to OCW by joining our group on Facebook, follow OCW on Twitter.com/OcoeeWrestling, or watch OCW on our channel at YouTube.com/OCW2011 . So, come check out our site www.ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com and take part in what OCW is "A New Era, A New Day, and A New Age of wrestling!".

Blog Entries
    This isn't a WWE topic dude.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Wow I cant believed I clicked at the site... Nothing against you kids and your dreams, but maybe you should get some training before one of you guys kill each other..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Banned
    We heard it First These Guys will be the company To Run WWE out of Business LOL

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    also kids say no to crack. I saw a shit load of ass crack....too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    link Didnt Work Dude

front yard wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Yes, as a father, I can say that I dont want my kids doing anything like this.. And if they wanted to, I'd get them into some training, same if they wanted to do karate and so forth.. Maybe you kids can find some training, start the OCW back up later on, and ill gladly check it out and support (as long as you aren't doing no Ian Rotten type promotion).. Because I literally clicked at it, willing to give you guys a fair chance, but I cant support dangerous wrestling (you gotta know what you're doing).. Dont lose your dreams though, its not unattainable, just do whats right and pay your dues..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING