Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It would OBVIOUSLY work with Lionheart in TNA, but do we actually want it? Wouldn't we rather see TNA wrestlers getting pushes, rather than ANOTHER WWE cast-off?

Besides, WWE just need to know how to use him again - like how he was used when he first came to the WWF
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Jericho in TNA would only work for so long...then they would mis use him. But I agree, he is loyal to WWE- can't imagine WWE not wanting him on the roster- at any cost.

no i dont think he would ad i think he said himself he would never join tna i think hes a wwe lifer and will come back one day

Blog Entries
    Abesolutely not. I really like Jericho but I am not sure that TNA would use him properly. Besides, TNA should be focusing more on their currently misused younger talent and if Jericho joined TNA, they would immediately place him in the World Title picture further discarding their talent.
    "Your soul is mine!"

Does anyone not recall that Bischoff does not support or like Jericho. Also add to the fact that Jericho does NOT like Bischoff or TNA for that matter, as well. Jericho left WCW for a reason, he did not like the way he(or his character) was being used. Jericho is perhaps, the WWE's biggest draw, well IMO anyways. And evem if there was the slightest chance of him going to TNA, TNA would not do Y2J justice. It may have worked for Kurt Angle, but it not Y2J.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho227 View Post
    Does anyone not recall that Bischoff does not support or like Jericho. Also add to the fact that Jericho does NOT like Bischoff or TNA for that matter, as well. Jericho left WCW for a reason, he did not like the way he(or his character) was being used. Jericho is perhaps, the WWE's biggest draw, well IMO anyways. And evem if there was the slightest chance of him going to TNA, TNA would not do Y2J justice. It may have worked for Kurt Angle, but it not Y2J.
    Finally somebody gets it right. Y2J would be reduced to jobbing to all of TNA's talent if he did by any chance end up there. I remember back when WWE got Y2J from WCW he debuted during one of The Rocks promos to one of the biggest pops in the wwf since HHH's 2002 return an Stone Cold when he came to make the save for team WWF in 2001.

He may not get along with management. Besides, other than feuds with Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson, he wouldn't have much for him there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    He may not get along with management. Besides, other than feuds with Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson, he wouldn't have much for him there.
    uh Styles/Jericho....am I the only one who sees $$$
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    uh Styles/Jericho....am I the only one who sees $$$
    Styles vs any skilled wrestler = Money

Jericho isn't going any where except a Fozzy tour for now.