Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    how could the rock be the raw gm when the gm himself interrupted the rock on the night of his return while he was cutting a promo???

Fresh Member Its Still Real to ME's Avatar
    to respond to the GM interrupting The Rock on Raw. How does that prove he isn't the GM? The chime went off, yes. But if he were the GM he could easily have that happen. it would be a good way to throw people off.
    Not to mention, The GM has not had anything to say about The Rock since his arrival. Other than that one time chiming in. The GM is notorious for acting like a sort of wicked genie. meaning, careful what you wish for. And generally making the lives of anyone who disrespects them pay for it. This has not happened to The Rock. He reacted to the GM, embarassed "him" and ignored "him". Why not retort or retaliation?
    It would make perfect sense this week for the GM to make his presence felt. The Rock, Miz, and Cena get into it in the ring. The GM interrupts and makes the Wrestlemania match a triple threat. The Rock wins the Triple Threat and reveals the next night on Raw that HE made the match because he is the GM.
    I think that could very likely be what happens.

The ORIGINAL Nature Boy

Crazy Idea, but maybe the Rock wins the strap at wrestlemania by putting himself into the match. Then the following night at RAW he drops the title to someone since he has to go make movies and cant wrestle regularly. Maybe he drops it to Jerry Lawler just to spite Miz.

I don't want anyone to be mad at me for saying that the idea of Rcok wining the title is stupid so I decided to vent about it to God.

Are you there God it's me Trips88

Dear God,

Please do not let the discussion about Rock winning the title at maina become the next Sting thread. I say Sting thread because this could once again become a huge clusterfuck of people all claiming that because anything can happen that it will happen. Yes I understand that anything is possible but I reality is that Rock has no place as champion after a 7 year absence and if that were to happen I would most likely have to pick up my television and throw it at the wall, and lord you know how much I love my television. So please God, encourage the IWC to refrain from this topic.

In your name I pray,
    Trips88

If The Rock ends up being the GM..I kid you not there was a guy on here that swore up and down that The Rock would be the GM. Of course the fellas from EWN laughed at him and made their comments. If that dude was right then well my apologies to you sir.
    Back on topic, its plausible. But I will tune in tonight to find out what happens.
    @Its still real to ME, your long thread was a good read. Some of the things you stated make sense.
    P.s is anyone going to WM? I will be there i leave friday for atlanta.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    P.s is anyone going to WM? I will be there i leave friday for atlanta.
    You bastard! No, I'll be watching a free stream and hanging in chat with the peeps.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I actually thought this as soon as the Rock reappeared. I managed to call both Alberto Del Rio's win, and the Rock being the man VKM spoke about the week before he came back, so I'm hoping three's a charm

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    You bastard! No, I'll be watching a free stream and hanging in chat with the peeps.
    I rather be at home watching, but hey oh well.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

The Rock will not win the WWE title and if he does I will freak the Fk out!

First of all I dont understand why everyone just assumes that since The Rock makes movies that he cant wrestle regularly if he wanted to. Yeah he wouldnt be able to appear at live events while he is filming but he could defenitly still work at least 3 of the 4 RAWs each month and the PPV event itself. Not like he cant afford to fly to where the show is and perform on Mondays. Do I think he will be the WWE Champion? Probably not this soon but its defenitly not out of the question.

Hard work does pay off..... But only if your... AWESOME!!!