Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    the only way the rock will be wwe champion again is if JR finds the cure for cancer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blackout version 1 View Post
    Logical thinking is Del Rio or Ziggler versus Cena if he wins the title ... Also i think they should have done morrison vs ziggler in a singles match at mania not that diva crap ! And where is nexus gone ? :S The Rocks is awesome but he is now wrestlings past now on to the future .
    Why ADR? I thought he was busy going after the WHC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    What a few of my mates didn't realise about the Rock was that he's actually filming which rules out appearances on Raw until next week or the week after which they understood why he wasn't appearing. To the OP, No. Would be plausible IF he was going to stay further than April but then again, that would actually require a match.. But something really does have to come from this now.. I mean it's got serious enough and i think a rock bottom to the both of them after the match would be a HUGE anti-climax...
    I need to know what OP is. Jeff Hardy uses it and now I see it here, what is it?

Banned
    The Rock Vs Cena SummerSLam! Boom! Boom! Boom! But Too Bad it wont happen Instead The Miz will win at WM giving him his 1st official big win over a Maineveter

Blog Entries
    Nice little story you came up with there, but no fucking way this is happening. At the PPV after WM(Extreme Rules), we're going to see Miz get a rematch for the WWE title thanks to that stupid rematch clause.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Why ADR? I thought he was busy going after the WHC.

I need to know what OP is. Jeff Hardy uses it and now I see it here, what is it?
    You really want to learn how to speak Hardy? DUUUUUUDE.....NOOOOO.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Original poster.... Your welcome!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

I want to see Miz retain against Cena ending their feud. At the next ppv i want to see Miz vs morrison for the title, with Miz also winning that 1. The next ppv however i want to see Morrison vs Miz again, with Morrison Finally winning the title. This would build Miz as a credible champion with a good title reign, and also build Morrison as a main event talent. Then Push Daniel Bryan into the main event, also maybe put Sheamus back in the title hunt. I would love to see 2011 the year of new talent, keeping Cena, HHH, Edge and Orton off of the strap. I think a Morrison/HHH feud would be pretty darn good as well, as long as one of them turns heel, but with Morrison Retaining.

Wow, a lot of mixed views and opinions. It's hard to know what will happen. IMO I think we maybe disappointed in rocks roll at mania. Whatever the outcome of the miz/cena match I can see miz turning on cena bad post match, beating him down bad. The fans start calling for the rock and he comes to the ring and rock bottoms miz for the save. Then he and cena are left in the ring where they shake hands and rock puts cena (even more) over with the fans.

Personally, I can't see the rock as champ... But stranger things have happened!

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Wow, a lot of mixed views and opinions. It's hard to know what will happen. IMO I think we maybe disappointed in rocks roll at mania. Whatever the outcome of the miz/cena match I can see miz turning on cena bad post match, beating him down bad. The fans start calling for the rock and he comes to the ring and rock bottoms miz for the save. Then he and cena are left in the ring where they shake hands and rock puts cena (even more) over with the fans.

Personally, I can't see the rock as champ... But stranger things have happened!
    I think that some people have too much hope for something more than a Rock Bottom at Mania. That announcement led to people thinking that there would be a Cena vs Rock match at Mania, and now that Rock will be the new WWE champion. Some people even think that its realistic, but its not. We know that The Rock can still wrestle(he does it for training), but I think he'l still be occupied with his movies well into his late 40s. I'm truly happy with just The Rock hosting Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    I think that some people have too much hope for something more than a Rock Bottom at Mania. That announcement led to people thinking that there would be a Cena vs Rock match at Mania, and now that Rock will be the new WWE champion. Some people even think that its realistic, but its not. We know that The Rock can still wrestle(he does it for training), but I think he'l still be occupied with his movies well into his late 40s. I'm truly happy with just The Rock hosting Mania.
    I agree, rock hosting mania is enough, but he stated that he will get physical (hence my rock bottom reference) Sorry, I don't want to piss on Anyones fire, but rock cena won't happen and I think his post mania raw appearance will be nothing more than an explanation for his actions at mania.

LEGGOD!