Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    and I mark out to death.

Blog Entries
    But wait, Stone Cold turns around and there is Bret Hart with some BONE CHILLING PAIN

Naw. I don't buy into that theory because again, the next logical step after that would be Rock vs Cena. Rock vs Cena is Wrestlemania material(not that Miz vs Cena isn't), not... whatever the PPV after that is. Then again if the writers can keep us interested in that match to build to the next Wrestlemania then I could see it working.

Logical thinking is Del Rio or Ziggler versus Cena if he wins the title ... Also i think they should have done morrison vs ziggler in a singles match at mania not that diva crap ! And where is nexus gone ? :S The Rocks is awesome but he is now wrestlings past now on to the future .
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"

MAybe they WILL do it at Wrestlemania.
    Last minute 3 way? Rock v Cena v Miz would rule.
    Or there is some stipulation during the Cena v miz match and, somehow, the Rock gets involved and is somehow able to pin Miz as the legal man... far fetched, ridiculous, but hell. It COULD happen. I dunno. Maybe POST match Miz Wins and Rock challenges him and beats him . I dunno.
    It;s wrestling. They literally make this shit up so anything COULD happen. I dunno.
    I just love the idea of Rock being champ.

By the end of the week Owen Harts corpse is new WWE Champion.
    (had to throw my own two cents in... logical progression.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    My question is why should Rock have the title? Just have him perform his little skits that he's been doing every week.
    What a few of my mates didn't realise about the Rock was that he's actually filming which rules out appearances on Raw until next week or the week after which they understood why he wasn't appearing. To the OP, No. Would be plausible IF he was going to stay further than April but then again, that would actually require a match.. But something really does have to come from this now.. I mean it's got serious enough and i think a rock bottom to the both of them after the match would be a HUGE anti-climax...

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The Rock? Really? REALLY?!
    No! Wrestlemania is the perfect chance to establish The Miz as a credible champ, by having him beat John Cena!!
    Does Miz even have a chance?

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by GoldSpirit View Post

By the end of the week Owen Harts corpse is new WWE Champion.
    )
    And then I mark out to death

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Does Miz even have a chance?
    LOL do you even have to ask?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

For those who think its a bad idea, remember, WWE is not above bad ideas. I could see it happening the way the titles are tossed around these days, something similar to Bret Harts US title win