View Poll Results: What match would be the best match to have at WM?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family

15 68.18%
  • Rollins Vs Reigns Vs Ambrose

7 31.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which match would you rather see at WM?

Right now I feel there is two things the WWE can do with the Shield at WM.

The two matches are-

Dean Ambrose Vs Seth Rollins Vs Roman Reigns (Maybe with the United States Championship on the line)

or

The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family.

Now I believe the best match for WM would be The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family, I believe that match would be a huge money making match at WM. And it would be a match that all fans would love to see.

I would have The Shield lose, then split the group up at WM, or the RAW after. Leading to the Triple Threat Match between the 3 at Extreme Rules.

What match do you think would be "best for business." And the match that you believe is most likely to happen.

Blog Entries
    The Shield have better chemistry against each other than they would as a team against the Wyatts.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Right now I feel there is two things the WWE can do with the Shield at WM.

The two matches are-

Dean Ambrose Vs Seth Rollins Vs Roman Reigns (Maybe with the United States Championship on the line)

or

The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family.

Now I believe the best match for WM would be The Shield Vs The Wyatt Family, I believe that match would be a huge money making match at WM. And it would be a match that all fans would love to see.

I would have The Shield lose, then split the group up at WM, or the RAW after. Leading to the Triple Threat Match between the 3 at Extreme Rules.

What match do you think would be "best for business." And the match that you believe is most likely to happen.
    I'm not convinced either 'team' will still be together in 4 months time. I certainly doubt both will. I'd watch a triple threat for the US title though. Given a choice.

I like the idea of the two teams colliding at Wrestlemania and then the Shield self destructs the next night on Raw. I like both teams but the Shield split is coming. I think it shouldn't happen till after WM30.
    The Ballad of Owen Hart: "Which one do I pull? Aaahhhh!"

I think they would both be decent matches....but "money making" match? Ehhh.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I'm not convinced either 'team' will still be together in 4 months time. I certainly doubt both will. I'd watch a triple threat for the US title though. Given a choice.
    Where do you see the Wyatt Family in 4 months time if not still together? Just curious.
    And as for a match I would rather see, probably the triple threat but I'd rather not see either match to be honest. Bray Wyatt vs The Undertaker is what I want to see and the Shield split at mania while interfering in a power struggle match between Vince's guy vs HHH's guy and Reigns turning face.

With what happened on RAW yesterday, I beleive WWE is doing something with The Wyatts and The Shield and it will end in a feud. The reason why The Shield attacked Punk is because they wanted to make a statement, like 'we can do it also", after The Wyatt took out Bryan. I think now we'll have that on RAW each week, perhaps SD also, each time The Wyatt will take out a superstar, The Shield will do the same with another one, and vice versa
    Respect the beard !

3 talents wrestlers going at it or 6? I'll go with 6.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Rock vs Cena
    Happy Egg Day eWN!!!

switchblade conspiracy vs seth and reigns