Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    You say that now, but did you have a problem with Jericho winning the ic title a couple years back? I doubt it. Personally I wanted wade to win a mid card title first. I just don't buy a nxt rookie going straight to world champion. But that's just me.
    actually I did i hate when Maineventers win mid card titles... I hated when HHH won the IC during when he was Stone Cold's Partner In their Feud With the Hardys. IMo its never a good idea To put A mid Cards Title On a maineventer unless the plan is To Push a mid Card into Main Event Status.

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    actually I did i hate when Maineventers win mid card titles... I hated when HHH won the IC during when he was Stone Cold's Partner In their Feud With the Hardys. IMo its never a good idea To put A mid Cards Title On a maineventer unless the plan is To Push a mid Card into Main Event Status.
    I hated triple h winning the title then too... Didn't care much for the short lived power trip angle.

Hopefully they can bring legitimacy back to the IC Title. However, I doubt they will.

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Glad Wade has the title IPEEINTHESHOWER is a big fan. As for Kofi, it's time to call

muuuuuuhahahhahahaha
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I hated triple h winning the title then too... Didn't care much for the short lived power trip angle.
    I Agree i Just believe Mid Card tilte Should be given To Mid Card Wrestlers and The WWe/WHC titles Should be given To Main Eventers. This is Why Alot of people on this Site feel the Titles Lost alot of meaning Cause Mid Cards are winning WWE/WHC titles and Main Eventers are Winning Mid Card titles... Hopefully like i said once Vince Gets a Good Amount of Main Eventers that are Well built up on both Smackdown and Raw The Mid Card Div. and Tag Team will Get more Respect

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Glad Wade has the title IPEEINTHESHOWER is a big fan. As for Kofi, it's time to call

muuuuuuhahahhahahaha
    Funny i Said Something like This Before That There Hasn't been a African American in WWE who has Gotten a proper Push and became a WWE/WHC Since the rock and Booker T....Seems like im Right Cause Kofi Seems to be getting hold back...Hopefully they will do more with ezekiel jackson but i doubt it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    IMO I think this bring more of a prestige to the IC title. Wade without a doubt will be a huge part of WWE in the near Future. Also its great that the Corre is starting to get Belts, Makes them look more legit. Like what Wade said they are equals. Maybe big Zeke will go after WHC? Maybe?
    I was thinking this too. Kofi's run with the IC title was getting stale imo. Hell, he lost to ADR at the EC PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I like Corre having a ton of titles like a dominant faction should.

Barret shouldn't leave just because he won a title, that doesn't make sense and goes against everything what Corre has been.
    True, it's like when the Four Horsemen all had titles. It felt like total dominance and it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I Was very Disappointed in WWE last night Cause Now i feel Kofi Will never be a maineventer....As Long as he had that IcTitle i knew he had a chance but now That they Took it away From him and gave it To Wade it just a sign for the worst for Kofi....But As far As Wade goes im happy for him and i agree they Need to Disband Corre Cause Wade And ezekiel Jackson Can Both Easily play in the Main Event Scene. Oh yeah And Wade didnt Need the IC title IMo i think they should of waited after WM and Found a way to include him in the WHC Title Picture on Smackdown.
    There are other and maybe better things on the horizon for Kofi.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    IMO the best thing for Kofi would be a heel turn with a kind of African warrior gimmick. Kofi will be just fine.
    I was really impressed with Kofi when he unveiled his aggressive side against Ziggler when they were competing week after week. It doesn't have to be an African Warrior gimmick either. That's a bit silly imo.

i liked it wade barrett has a title i hoped his first title would be the WWE championship but noo well it could have been worse he and zeke could have won the tag team championships in a dance match i mean come on man
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Good to see Wade with some gold now, I'm looking forward to his title reign. I hope he will give us some great moments.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

@ihearvoices

Why the race card?
    For every black wrestler who gets ''held back'' there are 10 white ones or other ethnicities. Rude, Perfect, Bulldog, Santana, Martel, Roberts, Piper, Valentine, Beefcake, Bossman, Bagwell, Dibiase.
    Is that enough. The guys gets titles and t.v. Time but is being ''held back''? You want Kofi to feud with Miz after mania? He could accuse him of stealing the face on his trunks!
    I am not picking on you but I am tired of people accusing Vince of being racist. Mabe the black wrestlers suck. Maybe they arent good enough to be the face of WWE.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.!?
    When I want your opinion
    I'll give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    LMAO, this made me laugh out so loudly that it woke up my son..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    sonofabitch. The rumors were true.