Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think Wade is going to keep it for a while then lose it. Zeke will pick it up and Wade gets the WHC. The Corre will dominate Smackdown and show that is was more powerful than Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    This. Why would you want to disband a faction that is looking as strong as Corre looks right now?
    It's way too soon to even think about disbanding them.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    IMO I think this bring more of a prestige to the IC title. Wade without a doubt will be a huge part of WWE in the near Future. Also its great that the Corre is starting to get Belts, Makes them look more legit. Like what Wade said they are equals. Maybe big Zeke will go after WHC? Maybe?
    I Really Dont See it...At the end of the Day IMO i believe Kofi Could of Done a Good job bring more Prestige to the IC Title If he Was just Given Better Feuds and Matches instead of Keeping Him Off Shows and PPv's Or putting him in Matches Just To Lose...WWE Dropped the Ball on that one They did Damage To a Guy a feel Could Easily Be a Maineventer Sooner than Later And Also Damage The IC Title . So Putting The Belt On Wade Does Nothing For Him IMO Cause All He needs is One big Feud with maineventer and hes in The title picture again but for Guys like Kofi they need that belt To help build them up To that point Where they Could advance and Transform into a Maineventer they Could of Done Alot With The Belt...I see this as a lost

Black Ninja!
    IMO the best thing for Kofi would be a heel turn with a kind of African warrior gimmick. Kofi will be just fine.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I Really Dont See it...At the end of the Day IMO i believe Kofi Could of Done a Good job bring more Prestige to the IC Title If he Was just Given Better Feuds and Matches instead of Keeping Him Off Shows and PPv's Or putting him in Matches Just To Lose...WWE Dropped the Ball on that one They did Damage To a Guy a feel Could Easily Be a Maineventer Sooner than Later And Also Damage The IC Title . So Putting The Belt On Wade Does Nothing For Him IMO Cause All He needs is One big Feud with maineventer and hes in The title picture again but for Guys like Kofi they need that belt To help build them up To that point Where they Could advance and Transform into a Maineventer they Could of Done Alot With The Belt...I see this as a lost
    I agree,the only reason why the belt changed hands is because they didn't want a title(IC) to be left out of WM.Now if kofi gets a real match at wrestlemania then I will be wrong.With WWE droping the ball on kofi there is not way to have him wrestle at WM with a good fued for the IC championship.With only a week left it would be crazy.Although it looks better on barrett kofi I think can carry it better,but barrett is a upper divison guy so it will be better for the IC championship.(my fav championship ever)
    [IMG]IMG]http://http://www.asportsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/watch-TNA-vs-NJPW-[/IMG]Get Hyped

I'm happy Wade Barrett won the IC title. He is a decent wrestler and he has a solid enough character to make the title mean something. Also, I wouldn't necessary say this is hurting Kofi Kingston either. For all we know, WWE may have plans to use Kofi for bigger things after Mania.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProWrestlingFan View Post
    I agree,the only reason why the belt changed hands is because they didn't want a title(IC) to be left out of WM.Now if kofi gets a real match at wrestlemania then I will be wrong.With WWE droping the ball on kofi there is not way to have him wrestle at WM with a good fued for the IC championship.With only a week left it would be crazy.Although it looks better on barrett kofi I think can carry it better,but barrett is a upper divison guy so it will be better for the IC championship.(my fav championship ever)
    IMO I think They did this Just So it Could Set up a Match For WM With Corre Vs Big Show/Kane/Kofi And Another Superstar That Most Likely Be attacked by corre On Raw or something Before WM. Personally I think they didnt have To use The IC title To Set this up

Also my favorite championship of all time.

I even got a mini one as a belt buckle. The 80's classic design. The one Tito Santana got after he beat The Hammer and Valentine destroyed the origional.

It's because of these memories that last night reminded me of Diesel winnning the IC belt. He didn't really need it but IMO was a huge confidence builder. He knew that Vince was behind him and was going to keep promises of him main eventing. Until this point poor Wade had been lied to repeatedly. All this hype and no titles at all? I was starting to get pissed but then realized he just doesnt need a title. Nice to see the 'E' showing some appreciation and he will deffinately bring some glitz and glammor back to the title but there are more needy guys around that need a push.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.!?
    When I want your opinion
    I'll give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    LMAO, this made me laugh out so loudly that it woke up my son..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    sonofabitch. The rumors were true.

Banned
    My Thing Is When it Comes To the WHC and WWE Champship Guys like JOMO...Doph...Kofi Are Close To Having Their Big Break So when Vince gives the US Title To Sheamus Or The IC Title To Wade it just Really upset me cause these are two guys who IMo dont Need those Titles They Should be in the Main Event Scene Facing Guys like Randy & Edge. The Us & IC Title Should be used Only To help Get guys Over that have yet to Reach that Main Event Status...Not Used To push guys who have Already reach Mainevent Status

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    My Thing Is When it Comes To the WHC and WWE Champship Guys like JOMO...Doph...Kofi Are Close To Having Their Big Break So when Vince gives the US Title To Sheamus Or The IC Title To Wade it just Really upset me cause these are two guys who IMo dont Need those Titles They Should be in the Main Event Scene Facing Guys like Randy & Edge. The Us & IC Title Should be used Only To help Get guys Over that have yet to Reach that Main Event Status...Not Used To push guys who have Already reach Mainevent Status
    You say that now, but did you have a problem with Jericho winning the ic title a couple years back? I doubt it. Personally I wanted wade to win a mid card title first. I just don't buy a nxt rookie going straight to world champion. But that's just me.