Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Wade Barrett - New IC Champion!

So Wade Barrett defeated Kofi on Smackdown to become the new IC champ. I think he should relieve himself of the Corre and stand on his own.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    So Wade Barrett defeated Kofi on Smackdown to become the new IC champ. I think he should relieve himself of the Corre and stand on his own.

Discuss.
    I'm glad he's won the ic belt. I like Barrett and I hope he survives the draft and stays on smackdown!. It would be good to see him feud with Christian for the whc (at some point).

LEGGOD!

Black Ninja!
    Wade has the chops to be a solid main eventer and last night was a big step in the right direction. Disbanding Corre is a bad idea IMO because its the only good faction in WWE now that Nexus has flopped.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

I love Kofi and him losing his title is a sure way of him not appearing at Wrestlemania. Unless the two have a rematch, but I dont see that happening.

--Wrestling Rant

Blog Entries
    Corre holding tag and IC titles show dominance in Smackdown which is good for them. They should have Zeke try to get to the main event through No. 1 contender matches after Mania.

IMO I think this bring more of a prestige to the IC title. Wade without a doubt will be a huge part of WWE in the near Future. Also its great that the Corre is starting to get Belts, Makes them look more legit. Like what Wade said they are equals. Maybe big Zeke will go after WHC? Maybe?
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

I like Corre having a ton of titles like a dominant faction should.

Barret shouldn't leave just because he won a title, that doesn't make sense and goes against everything what Corre has been.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Banned
    I Was very Disappointed in WWE last night Cause Now i feel Kofi Will never be a maineventer....As Long as he had that IcTitle i knew he had a chance but now That they Took it away From him and gave it To Wade it just a sign for the worst for Kofi....But As far As Wade goes im happy for him and i agree they Need to Disband Corre Cause Wade And ezekiel Jackson Can Both Easily play in the Main Event Scene. Oh yeah And Wade didnt Need the IC title IMo i think they should of waited after WM and Found a way to include him in the WHC Title Picture on Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I Was very Disappointed in WWE last night Cause Now i feel Kofi Will never be a maineventer....As Long as he had that IcTitle i knew he had a chance but now That they Took it away From him and gave it To Wade it just a sign for the worst for Kofi....But As far As Wade goes im happy for him and i agree they Need to Disband Corre Cause Wade And ezekiel Jackson Can Both Easily play in the Main Event Scene. Oh yeah And Wade didnt Need the IC title IMo i think they should of waited after WM and Found a way to include him in the WHC Title Picture on Smackdown.
    Or maybe they're freeing him up for something big after Wrestlemania. Don't be so quick to judge this as the end of Kofi Kingston.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I like Corre having a ton of titles like a dominant faction should.

Barret shouldn't leave just because he won a title, that doesn't make sense and goes against everything what Corre has been.
    This. Why would you want to disband a faction that is looking as strong as Corre looks right now?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community