Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Yeah Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are gonna have a hard time during his rebellious teen years lolol
    Yeah, they would do well to let Galactus or some other godlike being raise him.

Blog Entries
    Easy, Deadpool, Carnage and The Hobgoblin. Not surprisingly I find the bad guys more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Yeah, they would do well to let Galactus or some other godlike being raise him.
    lol, Luckily he's a well rounded kid and very protective of his family.. But I can see him making himself even larger than Galactus (his reality warping powers are basically limitless) as Galactus is the planet eater, he will be the Galactus eater lol.. But you know how these comics go, there's always someone greater or something will kill off the character.. I actually like his character more (and feel he is more interesting) than the Fantastic 4 itself.. Right now he's still an innocent kid, so he brings some light to the comics but one day we might see a darker side of it all..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Easy, Deadpool, Carnage and The Hobgoblin. Not surprisingly I find the bad guys more interesting.
    Same here, the whole Dark Reign series (especially Dark Avengers) really draws me in, the psychotic egotistical mind of Norman Osborn is an amazing read that I would recommend to anybody.. Deadpool is a funny read too, funny and very sadistic.. Carnage kind of got boring to me over the years, and Hobgoblin's whole anything Green Goblin can do, I can do better attitude makes him fun to read too.. Thanks for sharing Heelturn, another good read to check out for bad guys is Shadowland, Daredevil becomes leader of the Hand ninjas(thinking he can make them good), and ends up becoming evil, killing people (decapitated Bullseye) and tearing up the heroes too.. I dont want to give up the rest of that story, but the bad guy stories are so much more interesting..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Same with Venom, I like Deadpool as a villain and not an antihero.

I thought Carnage was a great creation since he was just a flat out murderer as opposed to venom just being obsessed with killing Spiderman.

I hope the Spiderman reboot movies do a better job with Venom than Spiderman 3 did. What a freaking waste that was to even put him in the movie as a secondary villain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I hope the Spiderman reboot movies do a better job with Venom than Spiderman 3 did. What a freaking waste that was to even put him in the movie as a secondary villain.
    SMH at that version of Venom, shows how much Hollywood understands about the actual connections of the characters or how awesome of a movie it would be to just focus on one villain at a time, rather than force feed us crap with the character's name on it..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

My favourites are, Ben 10, Thomas the tank engine, and... Wait for it... The telly tubbies! Lol. It's what I read my boys every week!

No seriously, spiderman for me.

LEGGOD!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Basically the one-off, told little tidbits to explain and make sense of things that happened AOA, i.e. how Sabretooth and Wild Child connected, how the world survived a nuclear apocalypse, things along that manner... I actually need to find that book and read it again, cause the more I type about it, it makes me miss when i first started reading it.. Now the House of M, really made my blood boil, because Scarlet Witch basically fucked everything up and mutantkind would never be the same again, but to counter that it was great to see a world ran by Magneto, it really was.. You'd probably like to check out the Chaos War Dead X-Men books too, Warpath plays a major part in it all.. Also on a sidenote, if your up on your Greek mythology, then Incredible Hercules is an amazing series too, especially in the Chaos War (that I forementioned) and all the major cross over stories since the Invasion.. Hercules is a total bad-ass and his partner Amadeus Cho is a good mix between a chauvenistic God and smart mouthed genius, one of my favorite reads of all time.. Then back to Daken, a fast way to catch up with him would be the Wolverin Origins graphic novels, it takes away the tedious search and order system of buying it comic for comic.. But Daken's accomplished a lot in his short time in the Marvel Universe, well for one instance he killed the Punisher, literally cut him limb from limb and finally decapitating him.. X-23 is one of the few that I havent subscribed to, but im planning on buying her graphic novels when they come, I did the same with the recent Iron Fist Series (saved $$ on subscriptions and still got the whole story plus some cool extras that come along wit the novels)
    I have the one off. That story with Wild Child and 'Tooth was feral, and the artwork in the Colossus story where he just gave up was particularly insightfull. The six part mini series was decent, but not a patch on the original mega series!

Ive been buying all my X-men comics on E-Bay, but I buy TPB's when possible. The rise and fall of the Shiar Empire was off the hook and easily the best Shiar/Spacejammers story I've read. That Phoenix sword was too cool for words.
    Never really followed the mythology stuff for some reason but I've always been a mark for Herc and Thor, and now Ares! Most of the stories I've read with them have been Avenger related.

Did you just say Daken decapitated the Punisher?!?!? Frank Castle? Shit!!!

Have you read Wanted? That wasn't too bad at all, and it was completely different from the movie.

Also, Kingdom Come

PS. What's Shadowland about?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    My favourites are, Ben 10, Thomas the tank engine, and... Wait for it... The telly tubbies! Lol. It's what I read my boys every week!

No seriously, spiderman for me.
    I have been writing PBS and Marvel for years to get a Spiderman vs. Telly Tubbies cross over.