Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    nice nice. My personal favorite x-men is Rogue... I think that might be because when I first watched the movies I had the hots for anna paquin. Also I like her abilities more so than wolverines. Though wolverine is a certifiable badass. I mean the guy can barely get injured.
    Rogue is pretty bad ass too! Another villain I like that's probably not as popular as most others is Bullseye.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Rogue is pretty bad ass too! Another villain I like that's probably not as popular as most others is Bullseye.
    I like all the guys that you have mentioned. I find it humorous that everyone you have mentioned was apart of the same universe but fight against much different people and never interact. with the exception of saying that rogue is pretty bad ass haha. I have a feeling you have a pretty good grasp of the marvel universe.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I like all the guys that you have mentioned. I find it humorous that everyone you have mentioned was apart of the same universe but fight against much different people and never interact. with the exception of saying that rogue is pretty bad ass haha. I have a feeling you have a pretty good grasp of the marvel universe.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Marvel. DC not so much other then Superman.

Ive been reading into the tales of a young, Loki, in Journey Into Mystery.. I find myself relating to this character a lot, he's innocent as he is a reborn child yet still devilishly devious as you would expect a God of Mischief to be.. I like how all the small pieces of mischief segway together into a much grander scheme.. Dark, funny, and definitely clever, I recommend this book for anyone with a dark sense of humor..