Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Batman > All

Yes, yes he is.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

One of my favorite Batman drawings

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Lol piss offff, one slice with the claws and Batman will be gone. I don't care how "good" Batman is at fighting. Wolverine would actually kill him in a one on one fight.
    batman beats people like bane who is way stronger than wolverine. wolverine wouldn't be able to catch batman it would end up with batman having wolverine binded up.. the only superhero off the top of my head I'd give an edge to over batman is thor.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    If Batman wasn't the title character of Dark Knight, then Bane would eat him for breakfast.

People who read the comics will know Batman is more an awesome detective then a fighter/Superhero.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    batman beats people like bane who is way stronger than wolverine. wolverine wouldn't be able to catch batman it would end up with batman having wolverine binded up.. the only superhero off the top of my head I'd give an edge to over batman is thor.

Thor?! Really? He is my least fav super hero because he's not one. He is a DemiGod that was imported into the Comic book genre... Don't get me wrong, the battle with Hulk was epic, but he's not a superhero.

DRG hates everyone

If Batman wasn't the title character of Dark Knight, then Bane would eat him for breakfast.

People who read the comics will know Batman is more an awesome detective then a fighter/Superhero.
    This right here is Gold.

Batman, Punisher, and Iron Man are superheros in the aspects of that they are Crime Fighters... Not "Super"heros.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Thor?! Really? He is my least fav super hero because he's not one. He is a DemiGod that was imported into the Comic book genre... Don't get me wrong, the battle with Hulk was epic, but he's not a superhero.
    well he is considered a super hero... and also he really doesn't have a weakness because he is a demigod.
    @akkie you never said any reason for why wolverine would actually catch up to batman.. batman is smarter.. and if wolverine can't hit him.. it's going to be batman owning him all day. bane isn't the toughest criminal batman deals with either.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    well he is considered a super hero... and also he really doesn't have a weakness because he is a demigod.
    @akkie you never said any reason for why wolverine would actually catch up to batman.. batman is smarter.. and if wolverine can't hit him.. it's going to be batman owning him all day. bane isn't the toughest criminal batman deals with either.
    All the more reason why Thor isn't a superhero... He is a DemiGod. Major Difference.

And FYI, Wolverine would catch batman because his sense of smell would allow him to track the Caped Cruisader no matter where he went in Gotham... Besides, Batman can't kill someone who regenerates cells. His best plan would be for him to lock Wolverine up in Arkum... And we all know how well Arkum is at keeping villians at bay, right?

And so you know, Killer Croc is FAR greater than Bane. Bane is weak without the Venom. Killer Croc is Solid, no matter what situation

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    All the more reason why Thor isn't a superhero... He is a DemiGod. Major Difference.

And FYI, Wolverine would catch batman because his sense of smell would allow him to track the Caped Cruisader no matter where he went in Gotham... Besides, Batman can't kill someone who regenerates cells. His best plan would be for him to lock Wolverine up in Arkum... And we all know how well Arkum is at keeping villians at bay, right?

And so you know, Killer Croc is FAR greater than Bane. Bane is weak without the Venom. Killer Croc is Solid, no matter what situation

all good points. but I don't believe you are correct still based on the fact your forgetting batman is smarter than wolverine. if anyone could turn wolverine's strengths against him it's batman... bane isn't even batmans greatest foe... I was just pointing out that bane is stonger than wolverine and batman still finds a way to beat him. and as far as not being able to kill wolverine he could bind him.. he can't cut himself out of a bind if he can't move. no regeneration wouldn't help him from getting out of a bind.. batman is rich he could come up with a contraption to do everything I'm talking about.. same reason I would take batman to beat superman. if you have money you can do what you want.
    #BeJelly