Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    lolol OK ill stop, i really appreciate you sharing on the thread Bodom, we all have our views and I can respect that.. I just had to make fun of it at least once..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    lolol OK ill stop, i really appreciate you sharing on the thread Bodom, we all have our views and I can respect that.. I just had to make fun of it at least once..
    I know it's all in good fun

(Green Lantern is still better)
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

As far as movies go, I think Thor and X-Men First Class look good. I am not convinced about Green Lantern and Captain America yet. I hope they turn out to be good though. Green Lantern needs to succeed since DC does not have many good franchise movies yet other than the awesomeness of Batman.

Thor looks incredible. Have they released any trailers for the new X-Men?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I have only seen the initial trailer for X-Men.

The second trailer for Captian America looked a little better. I just do not like the actor they picked to play him.

Sorry, I read this wrong. Yes, there is one teaser trailer out for X-Men.

Im gonna have to apologise before i comment here, Ive only read a couple of comics, sorry! Which is shit because a bloody love the superheroes! I really wish i got into it and really invested my time, and money, in it! But i have read up on alot of the characters and stories on the net. Ive spent multiple hours in single sittings just clicking on link after link after link, to learn about this person, group, then the characters in that group, then their nemesis', and so on and so on! Especially Wikipedia, you click on one page then you need to find out what that was so you click on that, and it can go on for ages! Also i watched alot of the cartoons, and most of the movies, even to this day i still watch the cartoons! Xmen and Spiderman from the 90s were my favourites, and i occasionally watch them on the Kids channels. One recent cartoon that i watched is the Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes, i actually had it on series link (which records it everytime its on).

Anyway my favourite characters have been Spiderman, Wolverine, Human Torch, Gambit, and Batman from DC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    As far as movies go, I think Thor and X-Men First Class look good. I am not convinced about Green Lantern and Captain America yet. I hope they turn out to be good though. Green Lantern needs to succeed since DC does not have many good franchise movies yet other than the awesomeness of Batman.
    Yeah, the Dark Knight movies are great, actually let me rephrase that, they are amazing.. Imma big fan of the Cap, but the outfit looks so corny in the movie.. Thor looks awesome, I think Idris Elba makes Heimdall look intimidating (a skin color change doesn't bother me one bit).. I havent seen anything for X-Men First Class yet (im gonna look for some previews tonight), and Im actually looking forward to the Green Lantern film (Im just hoping its about the Blackest Night rather than an origin).. Also Im hoping the new Conan movie will be great, Ive seen a preview at the theatres yesterday and it had me wanting more (they didnt show too much)..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Im gonna have to apologise before i comment here, Ive only read a couple of comics, sorry! Which is shit because a bloody love the superheroes! I really wish i got into it and really invested my time, and money, in it! But i have read up on alot of the characters and stories on the net. Ive spent multiple hours in single sittings just clicking on link after link after link, to learn about this person, group, then the characters in that group, then their nemesis', and so on and so on! Especially Wikipedia, you click on one page then you need to find out what that was so you click on that, and it can go on for ages! Also i watched alot of the cartoons, and most of the movies, even to this day i still watch the cartoons! Xmen and Spiderman from the 90s were my favourites, and i occasionally watch them on the Kids channels. One recent cartoon that i watched is the Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes, i actually had it on series link (which records it everytime its on).

Anyway my favourite characters have been Spiderman, Wolverine, Human Torch, Gambit, and Batman from DC.
    Its ok friend, just the fact that you spend time researching and appreciating everything shows the same exact love that we all have.. Thanks for sharing..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I have only seen the initial trailer for X-Men.

The second trailer for Captian America looked a little better. I just do not like the actor they picked to play him.
    That is the same with me. I just dont like that Chris Evans. Plus he already played the Human Torch in Fantastic Four.