The Punisher

Saw the film and liked then read the comic and liked even more
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Spider Jerusalem.

I hadn't even heard of Transmetropolitan until a few weeks ago. That shit is RIGHT up my alley, I'm a giant mark for anything with cyberpunk themes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    Spider Jerusalem.

I hadn't even heard of Transmetropolitan until a few weeks ago. That shit is RIGHT up my alley, I'm a giant mark for anything with cyberpunk themes.
    Yeah man. Transmetro is friggin' amazing! You ever check out "The Boys"? It's not Cyber Punk but, it's AMAZING!
    JBW PPV: "FOR THE CAUSE II" -- COMING SOON!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah man. Transmetro is friggin' amazing! You ever check out "The Boys"? It's not Cyber Punk but, it's AMAZING!
    I've heard of it, but never read any of it. It looks like something I would convince myself to read based on its art style alone, and the basic premise sounds cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I understand that Deadpool/Death annual was more than 10 years ago, nowhere near disputing that. But, if you remember Death and Thanos agreed that as long as one of them were there, Deadpool could never die. Death may have left our realm but, Thanos came back around the same time. Now, in February we know that there was an image of Deadpool's eyes with just the word "DEAD" written under them that was revealed at Comic-Con so, we'll just have to wait and see.

And Rehmix, he sounds like a Marvel Zombie, I'd wipe the floor with him on DC knowledge.
    Aint that the truth lolol, I like the Marvel Zombie term and I know very little from DC,,

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Aint that the truth lolol, I like the Marvel Zombie term and I know very little from DC,,
    Between the two of us, we hold the power of the Gods LOL!! And seriously, could I pass up using that? I think NOT!

Want To
    E-Fed? PM Myself, eyehatecena, scribbler_jones or Holy Jose For Information On How To Get Started With JBW!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I've heard of it, but never read any of it. It looks like something I would convince myself to read based on its art style alone, and the basic premise sounds cool too.
    It's definitely a good 'un. There's not many issues to catch up on either haha. It seems like a lot because it's been going on for so damn long but, there's just about 40 if I'm not mistaken. I'm not 100% caught up on it like I want to be.

Want To

One ive grown to like these past few months is Yuki Nagato buts shes more a manga character then 'comic' book

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Another Comic I quite enjoyed is the Umbrella Cronicles. My mate lent it me, and I thought it was quite good, especially some of the well written characters.

I do still reccomend Axe Cop though, you will not be dissapoint. It's written by a 6-year-old, but illustrated by his 32(?) year old brother, and it's absolutely frikking random yet ridiculously hilarious.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Another Comic I quite enjoyed is the Umbrella Cronicles. My mate lent it me, and I thought it was quite good, especially some of the well written characters.

I do still reccomend Axe Cop though, you will not be dissapoint. It's written by a 6-year-old, but illustrated by his 32(?) year old brother, and it's absolutely frikking random yet ridiculously hilarious.
    Axe Cop is the muthafrickin shizt!! I was genuinely happy for both brothers when they got their deal with Dark Horse comics.. Im really hoping we get an Axe Cop tv show or something..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING