Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Bet she's rockin granny panties too.
    lolololol The most shameful thing about this is that its probably true hahahaha SMH

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Christopher Nolan May Drop Out of 'The Dark Knight Rises'
    http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/04/01...-knight-rises/

This would be a real tragedy. I really like Nolan's live action interpretation of Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    Christopher Nolan May Drop Out of 'The Dark Knight Rises'
    http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/04/01...-knight-rises/

This would be a real tragedy. I really like Nolan's live action interpretation of Batman.
    I cant believe the Warner rep said Ratner was a genius, Last Stand was far from good SMH.. If the movie studio was smart, they would be forking over the dough to Nolan to let him create his movie.. This guy is talking about Alberto Falcon dolls, and if Alberto Falcon was a good enough villain in the movie, then the dolls will sell.. The Warner rep must think this is the Batman with bright blue suit all for the kiddies, no this is the grown man's Dark Knight and there was nothing kiddy about Nolan's films.. You could tell the Warner rep didnt even watch the movies.. Plus they couldve advertised that it was the most expensive movie to ever be in production and I have faith that Nolan wouldve directed a great enough movie to please the masses.. Thanks for the link MadThinker, if they lose Nolan, theyre gonna lose me, my wife and my son's ticket money for this movie..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just found this report, and it's quite contradictory to the link you posted TMT, it was put up a day before but everything sounded peachy. What a difference a day can make, eh?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...n-2257968.html
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I just found this report, and it's quite contradictory to the link you posted TMT, it was put up a day before but everything sounded peachy. What a difference a day can make, eh?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...n-2257968.html
    Thats good news, so does this mean Nolan is still doing the final Batman to the trilogy or just adding his input?

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

@samoan619

Ok mate, never really got into the comic scene. Where would you recommend I start?

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Thor should be a good film.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    @samoan619

Ok mate, never really got into the comic scene. Where would you recommend I start?
    It depends on what you're looking for, if you want the hero of honor type story, the dark hero with a murderous streak, the villain as the main character.. If anything, on the very first post, I mentioned Dark Reign, which is where Spiderman's old nemesis, the Green Goblin, puts away his old persona and ends up running America's security.. He makes the villains the heroes and hunts down the heroes and the villains that arent on his side.. The best bet, is grab the TPB graphic novels (it gives you a series of continuous issues and gives each book an ending like a movie leading to the sequel rather than a short issue that ends in one bathroom sitting lol), you can get them at a real discounted price at barnes and noble's website... Also Shadowland is another one id like to recommend, and Incredible Hercules if your into the Greek Mythology told in the modern world..

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Thor should be a good film.
    Yeah it was my favorite commercial on the Superbowl this year, definitely looking forward to this..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

@sammyboy

Cheers mate, will look into this...

LEGGOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    @sammyboy

Cheers mate, will look into this...
    Anytime my friend, im glad I can oblige..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING