Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    I can agree, Joker has to be the best Villain on screen.. I never cared for the Romero Joker from the TV series, but once Jack Nicholson played Joker on Tim Burton's Batman (Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light?), that turned it all around.. It showed the world about the Dark Knight, rather than the bright blue TV Batman.. Then it all solidified with Heath Ledger, what an amazing (final) performance (and im anti-DC, so that says a lot).. The Governor from Sin City comes second as my favorite on-screen villain, followed by William Dafoe's Norman Osborn..

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    I can agree, Joker has to be the best Villain on screen.. I never cared for the Romero Joker from the TV series, but once Jack Nicholson played Joker on Tim Burton's Batman (Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light?), that turned it all around.. It showed the world about the Dark Knight, rather than the bright blue TV Batman.. Then it all solidified with Heath Ledger, what an amazing (final) performance (and im anti-DC, so that says a lot).. The Governor from Sin City comes second as my favorite on-screen villain, followed by William Dafoe's Norman Osborn..
    You are speaking of Senator Roarke in this comment, correct?

I think John Travolta did a solid job playing Howard Saint in the 2004 Punisher Movie.

And you have to give DeVito credit for what he did with Oswald Copplepot. He truly made that character extremely creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    no love for loki? he is an incredibly complex villain, though so are they guys you mentioned.
    #BeJelly

Hi, im new to this thread, but I havent seen much mention of vertigo comics. My favourite character's from comic book genre's are the sandman and his Sister death. The Actual drawings are amazing in my eyes. The detail that goes into the design and story's/background stories also is brilliant.

Another of my favourite's is Deadpool. Big fan His strange nature and mental breakdowns are truly very funny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Hi, im new to this thread, but I havent seen much mention of vertigo comics. My favourite character's from comic book genre's are the sandman and his Sister death. The Actual drawings are amazing in my eyes. The detail that goes into the design and story's/background stories also is brilliant.

Another of my favourite's is Deadpool. Big fan His strange nature and mental breakdowns are truly very funny
    I would of never guessed you were a comic fan
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Deadpool is without question my favourite character, the guy is bat shit crazy.

Carnage and Hobgoblin from the Spiderman comics have always been favourites to. From DC, I would have to say Sinnestro, both White Lantern and normal.

Im a huge comic book fan ^___^ I'll be buying many many more issues when i go to the expo in November ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would of never guessed you were a comic fan

Blog Entries
    my favorite character has always been batman... I'm actually wearing a batman shirt as we speak (type)
    #BeJelly

hahahah Nice detail, you got deadpool down to T! What did you think of Ryan Reynolds rendition of deadpool in the wolverine origins movie?

Carnage and hobgoblin too. Im a big fan of the 50's spider man comics. im not a huge lantern fan but Ive recently started to look into green lantern, not famililar with white lantern, but now youve peeked my interest, so thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Deadpool is without question my favourite character, the guy is bat shit crazy.

Carnage and Hobgoblin from the Spiderman comics have always been favourites to. From DC, I would have to say Sinnestro, both White Lantern and normal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    hahahah Nice detail, you got deadpool down to T! What did you think of Ryan Reynolds rendition of deadpool in the wolverine origins movie?

Carnage and hobgoblin too. Im a big fan of the 50's spider man comics. im not a huge lantern fan but Ive recently started to look into green lantern, not famililar with white lantern, but now youve peeked my interest, so thank you
    Not a huge fan of what they did at the end of the film with Deadpool, but hopefully a spin off will do him justice.

The Blackest Night comics are worth a look if you haven't already.