Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 383
  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    all good points. but I don't believe you are correct still based on the fact your forgetting batman is smarter than wolverine. if anyone could turn wolverine's strengths against him it's batman... bane isn't even batmans greatest foe... I was just pointing out that bane is stonger than wolverine and batman still finds a way to beat him. and as far as not being able to kill wolverine he could bind him.. he can't cut himself out of a bind if he can't move. no regeneration wouldn't help him from getting out of a bind.. batman is rich he could come up with a contraption to do everything I'm talking about.. same reason I would take batman to beat superman. if you have money you can do what you want.
    Batman IS smarter than Wolverine. Batman would have the ability to outsmart him in a situation that is not "in the moment", but if you put them in a fight, Wolverine wins. Batman is a great detective. He is awesome at trapping his enemies. But he doesn't win in a fight without his gadgets.

    FYI, Bane (with Venom) is stronger than Wolverine. Wolverine cuts the venom supply, Bane is weak. Wolverine is a "stronger" foe that Bane because he doesn't have the weaknesses Bane has. But let's look into your "bind" theory. Once Batman has trapped his enemy, what is his next step? Delivery to Arkum. Arkum releases MULTIPLE villians on what seems like a weekly basis. Batman can trap Wolverine, yes... But his moral obligations prevent him from killing Wolverine. Wolverine has proven tenacious when stalking victims. He would not rest until he killed Bruce Wayne. And Bruce Wayne would not kill Logan. Logan wins due to the "will" and abilities to put his moral dilemmas aside when tracking "foes" such as this case.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #352
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Batman IS smarter than Wolverine. Batman would have the ability to outsmart him in a situation that is not "in the moment", but if you put them in a fight, Wolverine wins. Batman is a great detective. He is awesome at trapping his enemies. But he doesn't win in a fight without his gadgets.

    FYI, Bane (with Venom) is stronger than Wolverine. Wolverine cuts the venom supply, Bane is weak. Wolverine is a "stronger" foe that Bane because he doesn't have the weaknesses Bane has. But let's look into your "bind" theory. Once Batman has trapped his enemy, what is his next step? Delivery to Arkum. Arkum releases MULTIPLE villians on what seems like a weekly basis. Batman can trap Wolverine, yes... But his moral obligations prevent him from killing Wolverine. Wolverine has proven tenacious when stalking victims. He would not rest until he killed Bruce Wayne. And Bruce Wayne would not kill Logan. Logan wins due to the "will" and abilities to put his moral dilemmas aside when tracking "foes" such as this case.
    IMO if he binds him.. and puts him in jail that is winning the fight. logan going after batman after that would be silly.
    #BeJelly


  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    IMO if he binds him.. and puts him in jail that is winning the fight. logan going after batman after that would be silly.
    Logan is Wolverine. There is no seperation of character amongst superheros in this regard.

    Batman and Bruce Wayne, however, do have a seperation (like Clark Kent and Superman) where as Logan/Wolverine is the same as Charles Xavier/Professor X.

    And my point remains... If he binds him, what happens next? It is one thing to bind him and win the battle... It's another thing to break out of Arkum, hunt his ass down, and cut the throat of the beloved Bruce Wayne so Batman goes bye bye.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #354
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Logan is Wolverine. There is no seperation of character amongst superheros in this regard.

    Batman and Bruce Wayne, however, do have a seperation (like Clark Kent and Superman) where as Logan/Wolverine is the same as Charles Xavier/Professor X.

    And my point remains... If he binds him, what happens next? It is one thing to bind him and win the battle... It's another thing to break out of Arkum, hunt his ass down, and cut the throat of the beloved Bruce Wayne so Batman goes bye bye.
    this is assuming batman couldn't find a way to throw his senses off. which I think we both can assume he could do.
    #BeJelly


  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    this is assuming batman couldn't find a way to throw his senses off. which I think we both can assume he could do.
    Of course... But we can also assume that Arkum would be a good place to house Wolverine. It doesn't make it true, now does it


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #356
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Of course... But we can also assume that Arkum would be a good place to house Wolverine. It doesn't make it true, now does it
    there is a better chance of bruce being able to hide his identity than arkum being able to house wolverine. haha
    #BeJelly


  7. #357
    To even argue the point of who would win a fight between two fictitious characters is absurd (Especially when you're biased, I mean if you ask me, Id always go for the Marvel guy cause DC characters are lame in my book).. I mean when it all comes down to it, it depends on the writer of the comic.. They can make Wolverine murder Batman with no problem if they wanted to, and vice versa.. Its like a one up game thats back and forth.. Batman is a genius and no one is smarter than him, but Wolverine is an immortal soul who can never die, blah blah blah and then the one upping begins smh...

  8. #358
    My main point is that comic books are awesome, point blank.. Who cares that Bruce Wayne makes Robin wear them little shorts, hey if that floats his Batboat then let it be.. lololol im kidding yall

  9. #359
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    OK I had a thought who is the best villain in any super hero movie that comes from a comic (to make it relevant to this thread).
    I'll go with joker with very honorable mentions to loki both are actual villains that you can get understand their reasoning behind being a bad guy whereas a lot of villains just seem to be bad for lesser reasons than them.
    #BeJelly


  10. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    OK I had a thought who is the best villain in any super hero movie that comes from a comic (to make it relevant to this thread).
    I'll go with joker with very honorable mentions to loki both are actual villains that you can get understand their reasoning behind being a bad guy whereas a lot of villains just seem to be bad for lesser reasons than them.
    Gotta say Joker. The evolution of the silly side (Romero), to the half comedy/half insane (Nicholson) to the full blown psychotic (Ledger). I like how all aspects of the villian has been covered as well as they have and think the Villian has evolved over the course of its Hollywood career.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.