Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Yeah it was a big fucking deal, I didnt vote, but I did pick Wolverine vs Lobo, Batman vs Captain America, Thor vs Shazam(I will always call him Shazam lol), And Superman vs Hulk... And I was happy with the outcomes of what I purchased, even though imma marvel mark, I could respect how they ended it..
    I loved Captain Marvel! When I was little I had all the episodes of "The Adventures of Captain Marvel" on VHS.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I loved Captain Marvel! When I was little I had all the episodes of "The Adventures of Captain Marvel" on VHS.
    I used to like the classic cartoon too, small boy becomes super hero with one word "Shazam".. Didnt he get his power from going into cave if i recall, man all those cartoons of yesteryear i held dear to heart..

edit: On DC vs Mortal Kombat, Shazam was my go-to guy..
    Last edited by samoan619; 03-31-2011 at 11:54 AM.

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

I used to like the classic cartoon too, small boy becomes super hero with one word "Shazam".. Didnt he get his power from going into cave if i recall, man all those cartoons of yesteryear i held dear to heart..
    Never read the comics, but in the TV series Shazam gave him his powers after being trapped in some ancient tomb.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Never read the comics, but in the TV series Shazam gave him his powers after being trapped in some ancient tomb.
    Thats what it was, I never read the comics either, I just remember the cartoon on USA network's Saturday cartoons.. I just remember the kid went in to some dangerous place (tomb like u said, for some reason I thought it was a cave, jilted memory) and after that he could be this grown superhero with one word "SHAZAAAAM!!!".. As a kid you would just hope you could get a crazy story like those (i.e. I wish I had a genie lol)..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Gambit is my absolute favorite comic book character evah. Still sitting with my fingers crossed waiting on a Gambit movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Gambit is my absolute favorite comic book character evah. Still sitting with my fingers crossed waiting on a Gambit movie.
    Yeah Gambit was extra dope in the 90s, I dont know if theyll ever make a Gambit movie but I would definitely support it..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

My favorite of all the times!

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

My favorite of all the times!
    Yeah Punisher is a great character especially in his MAX series, but what did you think about his death by Wolverine's son Daken, his run as Frankenstein, to now his demonic ressurection with creepy devil powers thanks to the bloodstone that keeps him a humanoid?
    Last edited by samoan619; 03-31-2011 at 01:47 PM.

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Yeah Punisher is a great character especially in his MAX series, but what did you think about his death by Wolverine's son Daken, his run as Frankenstein, to now his demonic ressurection with creepy devil powers thanks to the bloodstone that keeps him a humanoid?
    I haven't been able to keep up with it for a while bc there aren't many places that sell comics where I live. But I've tried to read up on it. Not really a fan of the whole "supernatural" form of the comics. I like more of the fighting the Gnucci's and what not.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I haven't been able to keep up with it for a while bc there aren't many places that sell comics where I live. But I've tried to read up on it. Not really a fan of the whole "supernatural" form of the comics. I like more of the fighting the Gnucci's and what not.
    Yeah those were the days, Punisher has been in kind of a downward spiral since he's been killed (unless your the type of person that likes to see him become Frankencastle and become a Punisher that protects monsters lol yeah they really did that to his character).. I wont lie though I kept a subscription because I just wanted to see where they were going with it.

MARVEL > EVERYTHING