Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3/17 impact something missing from spoiler report

I can't help myself I read the spoilers and watch impact. Some thing that was missing from impact was a match between ink ink and Steiner and Crimson. Which was won by Steiner and Crimson. Unless it was shown while i was on the phone and over looked it. Just courious of what others think of this team? I like the idea of the team but don't really see them as world champions, but that could change after afew matches.

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I can't help myself I read the spoilers and watch impact. Some thing that was missing from impact was a match between ink ink and Steiner and Crimson. Which was won by Steiner and Crimson. Unless it was shown while i was on the phone and over looked it. Just courious of what others think of this team? I like the idea of the team but don't really see them as world champions, but that could change after afew matches.
    I didn't see it on the impact either.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Either it was cut to make room for whatever backstage shenanigans happened or it was never meant for Impact and will air on Xplosion
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Yeah most probably be shown on the totally amazing and not at all shit show called Xplosion, im a big Steiner fan though, cuts one helluva promo. As for Crimson im not too sure what i think about him just yet
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

I read that too and what catches my eye is them teasing a break up of Ink Inc. which will be totally retarder IMO. Shannon and Jesse make a good tag team, they mesh well, and if they break up it's just going to be 2 more mid card wrestlers with nothing to do but get lost in the shuffle.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    So Ink Inc. goes from being #1 contenders at the last PPV to losing to a put-together tag team? Damn TNA...

Quote Originally Posted by SevenCagedTigers View Post
    So Ink Inc. goes from being #1 contenders at the last PPV to losing to a put-together tag team? Damn TNA...
    They've lent the WWE guide to a successful tag team.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Ink Inc. should be the champs
    No introduction needed

Blog Entries
    I saw that match tonight... Stiener looked mad for real when Moore threw that thing at him. But I think putn Crimson and Stiener is a stupid parring.

The booking in TNA is awful, I cant believe it. Kinda reminds me of wcw ol saturday night show.... Sad

Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    I saw that match tonight... Stiener looked mad for real when Moore threw that thing at him. But I think putn Crimson and Stiener is a stupid parring.

The booking in TNA is awful, I cant believe it. Kinda reminds me of wcw ol saturday night show.... Sad
    Given the rest of the show that was semi-well booked ....
    Prediction 29/3/11

Summerslam and or Survivor Series

Team Bring It vs Team Cena
    HBK vs HHH (Trips must retire if he loses)
    JoMo vs Miz
    Edge vs Christian
    Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara