Page 97 of 114 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1132
  1. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    RG in, SL out.

    Punk or Jericho?
    Punk inside, Jericho would have no problem putting him over especially after tonight.. I think Jericho would win outside though..

    Daniel Bryan or Dolph Ziggler



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  2. #962
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Punk inside, Jericho would have no problem putting him over especially after tonight.. I think Jericho would win outside though..

    Daniel Bryan or Dolph Ziggler
    I'm thinking with his (admittedly limited) MMA training DB might stand a chance against Dolph, but Zigs is a bad ass out side of the ring, for sure.

    In? No contest. DB hands down.

    Tanahashi or Go?
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  3. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I'm thinking with his (admittedly limited) MMA training DB might stand a chance against Dolph, but Zigs is a bad ass out side of the ring, for sure.

    In? No contest. DB hands down.

    Tanahashi or Go?
    Ahhh man Im gonna have to go with Go lol.. Stiff clotheslines all around haha!!

    Don Frye or Dan Severn



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  4. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Ahhh man Im gonna have to go with Go lol.. Stiff clotheslines all around haha!!

    Don Frye or Dan Severn
    Going to have to go with The Beast all around. More wrestling championships, and 3 times as many MMA fights. Wish he would have done more in WWE when he was there though.

    Prince Devitt vs. AJ Styles
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  5. #965
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Going to have to go with The Beast all around. More wrestling championships, and 3 times as many MMA fights. Wish he would have done more in WWE when he was there though.

    Prince Devitt vs. AJ Styles
    Devitt, not taking anything away from Styles though.

    Mr. Perfect or Owen Hart

  6. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Devitt, not taking anything away from Styles though.

    Mr. Perfect or Owen Hart
    Perfect in, Owen out. I loved Owen in ring but just liked Mr. Perfect's style more, and out I am figuring that he had to be a decent fighter to be such a good pranker because sometimes pranks go wrong lol.

    Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler
    "The Battle of Perfection"
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  7. #967
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Perfect in, Owen out. I loved Owen in ring but just liked Mr. Perfect's style more, and out I am figuring that he had to be a decent fighter to be such a good pranker because sometimes pranks go wrong lol.

    Mr. Perfect vs Dolph Ziggler
    "The Battle of Perfection"
    Perfect in, Ziggler is a talented guy, but I think Perfect was legitimately tougher, and better wrestler.

    JBL or Wade Barrett

  8. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Perfect in, Ziggler is a talented guy, but I think Perfect was legitimately tougher, and better wrestler.

    JBL or Wade Barrett
    Wade Barrett all around. JBL just wasn't that great in ring and out Wade's bare knuckle background will definantly give him an edge.

    Ken Shamrock vs. Kurt Angle
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  9. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Wade Barrett all around. JBL just wasn't that great in ring and out Wade's bare knuckle background will definantly give him an edge.

    Ken Shamrock vs. Kurt Angle
    Angle in and Shamrock out

    Howard Finkel or Mean Gene Okerlund



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  10. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Angle in and Shamrock out

    Howard Finkel or Mean Gene Okerlund
    Gonna have to go with The Fink, I think he was involved in more scraps in his day than Meano Geneo was.

    Claudio Castagnoli vs. Wade Barrett
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.