Page 57 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1132
  1. #561
    Senior Member hankamania83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sidney, Ohio
    Posts
    436
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    Bid daddy in and out.

    Bully Ray or Brother Devon?
    Brock Lesnar over Shamrock in and out

    And Bully Ray in and Devon out

    May I have your attention please I have a side note announcment...and I quote, " who ever said AJ Styles would win in a fight against Shelton Benjamen, is more wrong than Rikishi's wrestling attire" he was a real wrestling champ and he is way bigger and in better shape, AJ styles is like 5'9 and cant way more than 205, Shelton would not only beat him, he would take his man hood from him....Thank You....now back to the game.

    AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    Brock Lesnar over Shamrock in and out

    And Bully Ray in and Devon out

    May I have your attention please I have a side note announcment...and I quote, " who ever said AJ Styles would win in a fight against Shelton Benjamen, is more wrong than Rikishi's wrestling attire" he was a real wrestling champ and he is way bigger and in better shape, AJ styles is like 5'9 and cant way more than 205, Shelton would not only beat him, he would take his man hood from him....Thank You....now back to the game.

    AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio
    While I will agree that Shelton would probably win in a real fight it wouldn't be as easy as you seem to think. AJ was an amateur wrestler too although not as good as Shelton, or maybe he just didn't persue it as devoutly. Also AJ's smaller stature and being as muscular as he is would give him a lower center of gravity which is a huge assett in a wrestling match. Plus he grew up a poor southern boy, which if any of my Dixieland bretheren will attest to, gives you an edge in a fight against a middle class boy from up north. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', you know what I'm sayin'

    Back to the subject, AJ in and out

    I posted this one earlier but it was skipped so I repost: Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  3. #563
    Senior Member hankamania83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sidney, Ohio
    Posts
    436
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    While I will agree that Shelton would probably win in a real fight it wouldn't be as easy as you seem to think. AJ was an amateur wrestler too although not as good as Shelton, or maybe he just didn't persue it as devoutly. Also AJ's smaller stature and being as muscular as he is would give him a lower center of gravity which is a huge assett in a wrestling match. Plus he grew up a poor southern boy, which if any of my Dixieland bretheren will attest to, gives you an edge in a fight against a middle class boy from up north. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', you know what I'm sayin'

    Back to the subject, AJ in and out

    I posted this one earlier but it was skipped so I repost: Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Benoit
    I enjoyed that comment dude, thanks, I didnt know that about AJ, but I still say Shelton would dismantle him haha.

    And im going with Benoit in and out, with a potential fatality....i have never been a fan of the crippler but I think his experience as a top performer would prevail over Bryan in the ring, and I believe his rage and size would do well outside.

    Nailz or Bryan Adams

  4. #564
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    I enjoyed that comment dude, thanks, I didnt know that about AJ, but I still say Shelton would dismantle him haha.

    And im going with Benoit in and out, with a potential fatality....i have never been a fan of the crippler but I think his experience as a top performer would prevail over Bryan in the ring, and I believe his rage and size would do well outside.

    Nailz or Bryan Adams
    Nailz in and out

    Jack Swagger vs Matt Morgan
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  5. #565
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Swagger in and out

    R truth or kofi?

    LEGGOD!

  6. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Swagger in and out

    R truth or kofi?
    Kofi in and Truth out

    Dan Severn or Don Frye



    MARVEL > EVERYTHING

  7. #567
    God Leggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Treacle Town, England
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Kofi in and Truth out

    Dan Severn or Don Frye
    Good morning my friend!

    Don't know much about don frye so out... Breaking the rules slightly...

    Frankie or Matilda?

    LEGGOD!

  8. #568
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,362
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Good morning my friend!

    Don't know much about don frye so out... Breaking the rules slightly...

    Frankie or Matilda?
    Matilda would eat the bird and proceed to crap in the ring so Matilda in and out

    Taz or Sabu?

  9. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Matilda would eat the bird and proceed to crap in the ring so Matilda in and out

    Taz or Sabu?
    Taz in and out. But I was never a Sabu fan.

    Bryan Danielson (or Daniel Bryan if you prefer) or Dean Malenko?

  10. #570
    Senior Member hankamania83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sidney, Ohio
    Posts
    436
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzkillington View Post
    Taz in and out. But I was never a Sabu fan.

    Bryan Danielson (or Daniel Bryan if you prefer) or Dean Malenko?
    Dude I love Sabu, but Taz would eat him for lunch in a real fight. They had some classic battles in ECW...

    Anyways, id say Daniel Bryan in a match and Dean in a fight, just because he seems tougher.

    Sid Justice or Matt Morgan

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.