Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1132
    Fresh Member
    Booker t in and out.

Kurt Angle or Antonio Inoki (both in their primes.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Booker t in and out.

Kurt Angle or Antonio Inoki (both in their primes.)
    Angle in and Inoki out.

Jumpin Jeff Farmer or Jumping Jim Brunzell?

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Angle in and Inoki out.

Jumpin Jeff Farmer or Jumping Jim Brunzell?
    I had to watch a few matches of these two to answer this one.

Jim Brunzell was bigger and seemed more powerful, but Jeff Farmer was quicker and more agile, So I'll go Farmer in and Brunzell out.

Alberto Del Rio or Hernandez

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Alberto Del Rio, he will find a way

Undertaker or Sting ?
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Alberto Del Rio, he will find a way

Undertaker or Sting ?
    Hey bro I know your new here but the way this game goes you have to say who would win in the ring and who would win in a real fight. {not trying to be a dick just trying to explain}

Sting in and Undertaker out, Sting is in better shape so I think in a match he could out last Undertaker, but Undertaker seems like a genuine badass that would destroy Sting in a real fight.

Sheamus or Crimson

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post

Sheamus or Crimson
    Sheamus either way. though if the match was in TNA Crimson would go over

in a real fight though? Sheamus would destroy Crimson

Tommy Dreamer or Terry Funk (both at their prime)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Hey bro I know your new here but the way this game goes you have to say who would win in the ring and who would win in a real fight. {not trying to be a dick just trying to explain}

Sting in and Undertaker out, Sting is in better shape so I think in a match he could out last Undertaker, but Undertaker seems like a genuine badass that would destroy Sting in a real fight.

Sheamus or Crimson
    Sheamus in, he is a much better in ring performer, plus he is more experienced. Crimson out because of military training and overseas experience.

Drew McIntyre vs Val Venis
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Sheamus either way. though if the match was in TNA Crimson would go over

in a real fight though? Sheamus would destroy Crimson

Tommy Dreamer or Terry Funk (both at their prime)
    Funk in and out. Even though Terry's prime was in 1847 I've always liked his style better than Tommy's

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Funk in and out. Even though Terry's prime was in 1847 I've always liked his style better than Tommy's

Drew in and out, Val Venis always struck me as the type that would crumble easily in a real fight, and you can't grow up in Scotland without beating someone's ass. It's the law

John Cena or Bobby Roode

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Drew in and out, Val Venis always struck me as the type that would crumble easily in a real fight, and you can't grow up in Scotland without beating someone's ass. It's the law

John Cena or Bobby Roode
    John Cena in (as much as I hate to say this) out, in the ring it's Super Cena all day and out of the ring Robert Roode just doesnt seem like he would win in a real fight against Cena.

Jack Evans or Evan Bourne