Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1132
  1. #1001
    Super Member tad locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    santa monica,ca
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Tempted to say no contest due to these two douchebags being too busy smelling their own farts. I'll say Sugar Shane in and Hardy out. I'm sure Hardy has been in a few drug deals gone bad and he's still standing (albeit wobbly)

    DDP vs. The Rock
    Rock in and out.He's younger,comes from a more athletic background,and has a small size avantage

    Perry Saturn vs Raven?

  2. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    Rock in and out.He's younger,comes from a more athletic background,and has a small size avantage

    Perry Saturn vs Raven?
    Perry Saturn in and out. Raven is one of my favorites but Perry was a US Army Ranger and was better in ring as far as skills go. Raven was mainly just a hell of a ring psychologist.

    CM Punk vs. Perry Saturn
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  3. #1003
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Perry Saturn in and out. Raven is one of my favorites but Perry was a US Army Ranger and was better in ring as far as skills go. Raven was mainly just a hell of a ring psychologist.

    CM Punk vs. Perry Saturn
    CM Punk in, Saturn out. I don't think Punk would fair well against Saturn to be honest.

    Chris Jericho vs Edge.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  4. #1004
    Super Member tad locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    santa monica,ca
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    CM Punk in, Saturn out. I don't think Punk would fair well against Saturn to be honest.

    Chris Jericho vs Edge.
    Edge In but Y2J out.I think his submission skills would benifit him in a real fight

    Lex Luger Vs Sting?

  5. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    CM Punk in, Saturn out. I don't think Punk would fair well against Saturn to be honest.

    Chris Jericho vs Edge.
    Jericho in and out. Let us not forget that Jericho choked out Goldberg.

    Lance Storm vs Christian
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  6. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    Edge In but Y2J out.I think his submission skills would benifit him in a real fight

    Lex Luger Vs Sting?
    Sting in and out. Luger was just muscles.

    Lance Storm vs. Christian
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  7. #1007
    Super Member tad locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    santa monica,ca
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Sting in and out. Luger was just muscles.

    Lance Storm vs. Christian
    Christian In but Storm Out.His dungeon trained submission skills and larger body type would benefit him in the fight

    New Jack vs Sabu?

  8. #1008
    Sabu in New Jack out, I think you know why lol

    Rob Van Dam vs Jushin Liger
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  9. #1009
    Black Ninja! WWTNA Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Garfield, NJ
    Posts
    6,862
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Sabu in New Jack out, I think you know why lol

    Rob Van Dam vs Jushin Liger
    RVD in and out.

    John Cena vs Randy Orton
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

  10. #1010
    Normal Member Siracul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    268
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark View Post
    RVD in and out.

    John Cena vs Randy Orton
    I'm going with Randy in & out just because of his background in the Marines.

    Jushin Thunder Liger Vs. The Great Muta (In their primes)
    WWE & TNA Underused Talent Episode #2 :http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ode-2#comments

    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @Siracul that has to be one of the best posts ever and the line at the end is pure gold, I'm jus sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    I say old chap thats top notch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Man View Post
    If CM Punk made a post on this it would have went something like this haha!
    All in one post Proud !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.