Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: I'm Back!

  1. #1
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215

    I'm Back!

    Well, after months of being away from these forums, I've decided to come back once more. You probably remember me as that guy who gave from the other site.

    How is everyone? And where is Sully?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Sully is banned, then he was allowed back as EWN Probie #2 or 3.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Sully is banned, then he was allowed back as EWN Probie #2 or 3.
    Awww..... I winder why?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Well, after months of being away from these forums, I've decided to come back once more. You probably remember me as that guy who gave from the other site.

    How is everyone? And where is Sully?
    Hi guy who is back. I'm not everyone, but I am great anyways. Sorry, didn't know you as that guy who gave but welcome back none the less.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Danks mang.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    You gave from another site? What does that mean?

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    It was a long while ago. It was Sully, Broc, and I don't remember who else if any came over to where Sully old forum was. They trolled a bit(well the mods and admins thought that). Then I came over here, but decided to not start anything.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Stinkin' mods......can't trust 'em. I hear they're pretty bad here

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Stinkin' mods......can't trust 'em. I hear they're pretty bad here
    Yeah, they're pretty bad... They're always on somebody's case for something ya know


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Real bad as hell

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.