Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rey returns.

Rey returns.

Rey Mysterio returned this past monday but it didn't really seem like a big deal. If he makes it past survivor series without getting injured do you think he can still deliver in the ring?

Blog Entries
    Ah, a classic "Just a matter of time until he gets injured again" Mysterio joke. How original

I hope Mysterio can indeed stay healthy,and have a great run in WWE for a couple more years.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest18 View Post
    Rey Mysterio returned this past monday but it didn't really seem like a big deal. If he makes it past survivor series without getting injured do you think he can still deliver in the ring?
    Are you insulting Rey Mysterio's injury proneness???!!!?? Big Show...knock him out.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure if Rey's ready for full time action. After all, he'll probably only be in the ring a max of like 5 minutes on Sunday to get some cool spots and try and lose some ring rust. But I don't think Rey will be back in singles action for a bit.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

I personally prefer Nash quad tear or Flair blading jokes.

They can protect him in a Survivor Series match and start shilling his masks again.

I just hope he stops doing hurricanranas. One of these days he'll leave his lower leg on someone shoulder!

Blog Entries
    He'll be injured by Royal Rumble & miss Mania, yet again. Just give it up Rey before you are crippled. Rey needs to realize he has more than entertained the fans, but realize his time is up, for fear of his own safety and health.

I laughed when I saw Rey & Punk shook hands in the ring, like they're friends for years....
    No, Punk never touched your family Rey..... never !
    haha WWE and their "15 days maximum limit things...."
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I laughed when I saw Rey & Punk shook hands in the ring, like they're friends for years....
    there fued was 3 years ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    What's your point? HHH and Stephanie are supporting Orton as the face of the WWE despite the fact that Orton beat up the McMahons including DDT'ing Stephanie and kissing her while a handcuffed HHH looked on.

You should have learnt by now that wrestling doesn't expect us to remember these things. When a certain amount of time has passed, they tend to ignore the past when it's convenient to them.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

if wrestling going to keep people hating each other after every feud then no one will team. DB and cm punk had a little mini feud so then they shouldn't be tag teaming.